Trick. No Treat. (Slender Man)

Prologue

FEAR

noun

an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.

The likelihood of something unwelcome happening. 

FEAR in the form of a sentence

The more we talk about it, the more we FEAR him. And the more we FEAR him, the more he becomes real and not just a figure of our imagination.

Have you ever felt fear? Have you ever, looked fear straight in the face? I have, but the thing is, there is no face. No eyes, no mouth, no nose, nothing. The face of death itself is well, faceless.

You see he feeds off your fear, stalks you until the fear you hold within escalates to a point where you just can't take it anymore.

And that is when he strikes, that is when he takes you. When he, well that's exactly the thing. No one knows what happens after he takes you, only that he always leaves behind a little token of you. It's like proof, a warning, if you see it, you're next.

Now, I have a question for you...

How can you tell the difference between fake fear and real fear? This is the million dollar question, the question that will mean the difference between life and death. 

Now here's another couple of questions...

If your friends were playing a little prank on you, would you realise this? Would you get them back for it?

You would? Then welcome to my world...

The world where friends play pranks on friends, where payback really is a bitch...

Where fake fear, is instantly transformed into real fear.

And when real fear takes over...

So does he.