"You've got to be kidding me"

WOW! I haven't updated in aaaaages....Since I've actually started paying attention to school and holidays have recently been I've kind of neglected wattpad. Anyways here is finally another chapter in the story that will lead to god knows where... Enjoy! :)

Perry's POV

We all stood there paralysed in silence as the figure closed in on us, growing taller and taller. Fear was evident on all of our faces, I wanted to be the first to run. In scenarios like these I only feel that it's 'every woman for themself', so sooner rather than later I will make my move. 

It's arm stretched towards us, making him have to lean over and this is when I turn around and almost bolt. Although I am stopped as I hear the familiar sound of giggling, I turn around confused by what I just heard and the crutchal area of the dark figure ruffles. This confuses me even more and then that is taken away when a hand flies out of the long black tuxedo shirt and makes a grab for the girls. This puts the tall figure off balance and he falls over in a unnaturally bumpy heap on the floor.

"You've got to be kidding me," Carly sighs...

Madi's POV

The darkness overpowers me, I am surrounded by it, trapped. It has become a part of me, and I am holding that weight on my shoulders. There is no escaping the never-ending colour of black, it is everywhere.

Sam's POV

I feel like I am floating around in heaven, my feet not touching the ground, I am floating in a sea of white. The brightness of it is too much for my eyes, if I even had eyes. I'm not sure who I am anymore, all I know for sure is that everyone should fear me.

Madi's POV

It's pitch black inside this huge shirt, I can't even see my own feet let alone where the hell I am going.  I'm surrounded by so much darkness that it's going to be hard to adjust my eyes back to reality. I'm holding Sam up on my shoulders to give that tall illusion. This will all be over soon enough, and we will be victorious...Again.

Sam's POV

Madi's shoulders lift me off the ground, giving me that flying feeling. I like to look down at my feet that just dangle over her chest but I have a hard enough time seeing much due to the fact I'm being blinded by this whiteness. I'm not aloud to have eyes, or eyes holes, because well that would ruin the whole point. I'm trying to stay in character but it's quite hard, I haven't not talked this long since doing so in the 40-hour famine (Which I failed by the way). Although if I pull this off, we will be legends.

Madi's POV

We drew in closer to the girls, slowly and carefully. Obviously not carefully enough because as soon as Sam reached out her hand someone made a bolt for it and I almost lost balance. I stumbled a few paces forwards making the girls scream, then Sam being the weirdest person ever started giggling. Not like a laugh, a full on girly girl giggle.

This angers me so I decide to do my own thing, I throw my arm around, trying to get it out a gap in the shirt. Although instead of doing so I lose balance of Sam as her free leg kicks out. Finally my arm flies out of the long black shirt and I swing it around. This doesn't help our state and Sam leans over too much, making me lose balance and tumble over with her.

We land in a massive heap on the ground and after a few seconds I realise Sam's foot is on my face

"EW! SAM GET YOUR FOOT OFF MY FACE!" I scream, jumping up out of the shirt

"You've got to be kidding me" Carly sighs, this sends me into a state of shock. 

"Crap!" I whisper, looking down at Sam. There goes our plan, yeah we scared them a bit but everything now was ruined.