Chapter 10:Mature scenes!

-Your warmth, your heartbeat, your skin smell like strawberries makes me more hunger.-

|●●●|Rated R!|

Beautiful Sunrise. The colors are mix of violet and yellow. So relaxing. Dahil cruise kaya madalas nilang makasama ang sunrise and sunset. Added for romantic ambience.

Tahimik na naka-upo sa may deck ang dalawa. Nakasandig sa matigas na dibdib ni Asih si Shan chai while closed her eyes.  "You okay?" He asked and kiss her forehead many times. Umongol lang siya bilang tugon. She's silently thankful to God for giving her chance to see this bright morning. He hugged her tighly. Makasalikop ang mga palqd nila. Lumingon siya dito and face the most handsome guy in the morning. His looks more fresh, gorgeous. He smiled at her and filled her whole day in his simple geature. "Shan chai," he called again her name and its seems like music to her ear. She smile like stupid. Hindi lang niya mapigilan ang malakas na tibok ng puso niya habang nakayakap ito mula sa likuran niya.

"Emm?"

"Kiss me." He whispered on her earlobe and bitting it. She smiled and obliged then kiss him. No reason to avoiding him. Para ipagdamot ang isang bagay. Saglit lang ang halik but he deepened the kiss and bitting her lip passionately. She kissing him back with intense desire. She moaned as he caressed her waist while his other hand is on her nape. She gaps after but he pulled her closer to him once more and kissing her down to her jawline, cupping her other breast while his mouth is kissing her neck. Moving down  until he reached for her  pinkish nipple. Planted small kiss on top of it, then he sucked it hungrily she moaned in so much pleasure and ectasy. His voice is raspy. Needy for her love. He removed her robe then kissing her more on her breasts. In the middle of it then sucking all over again her both breasts. Cupping it, he giggled her body is moving rythm. Her head is moving with no exact direction just because of so much pleasure. Her toes curled when his lips on her navel. She keep chanting his name deliriously. He movement is fast pace.  Tuloy tuloy ito sa pagbayo sa pagababae niya. Ramdam na ramdam niya ang kahabaan nito sa ganitong position. He's on her back. Keep pushing in and out his hard like wood lenght to her small,tight hole.

"Shan chai," nasa may hapagkainan sila. Mga taohan din ng hotel na tinutulyan nila ang mga taong nakatagpo sa kanila doon sa yate. Normal lang daw na may maligaw sa mga guests nila kaya naglalagay na sila ng yacht sa gitna ng dagat para may matuloyan saglit ang mga ito. Nahuli narin ang gangs na muntikan ng ikapahamak ng dalawa. Mga sangano lang sa Macao ang grupo po ni Mark Xu. His just jerk but coward leader of GANG-gang group. Mga pasikat at bully.

"Ano iyon?"

"Thailand, Saipan, Indonesia the Philippines ang huling lugar na pupubtahan natin. Pero natakot na ako sa nangyari sayo kahapon. Okay lang kung i-cancel natin ang honeymoon travel na 'to at bumalik na sa Shanghai.

Hinawakan niya sa kamay si Asih. Tumingin ito sa kanya matapos makita ang palad niya sa ibabaw ng kamay nito na nakapatong sa may mesa. Kumakain na ito ng desserts. "Its okay. This our honeymoon and from the start we aim this journey together. And we don't need some negative vibes ruin our special and most memorable days as husband and wife. Emm?"

"Pero inaalala lang kita eh. Ayaw ko ng mapahamak ka. Hindi ko mapapatawad ang sarili ko kapag may masamang nangyari sayo kahapon. Mapapatay ko ang gagong Mark Xu na iyon!"

"Hey calm down. I'm good. Okay? Lets eat. Ang sarap ng breakfast." Anya. Kinuha niya ang kamay nito saka hinagkan ang ibabaw ng palad ni  Asih.

"Thanks for being so understanding, Shan chai. You were the wife, friend I couldn't as for more. Your best."

She nodded. They eat silently after wards. After that day the couple going back to the asian cruise ship for their stuff. Then going to Bangkook, Thailand. They are both very excited to see the beautiful tourists spots in the country.