~2.1~

Taehyung's pov

I woke up at 7:30 because the alarm clock rang.  The class was starting in 30 minutes so I decided to hurry up, but I didn't want to go there. I didn't know...I just didn't like that place, that noise. I wanted to be in peace. But I had to continue this routine and give up on my happiness.

I chose to wear a plain white t-shirt with a black shirt and a black pair of ripped jeans. My room was a mess after I had decided what clothes I should wear, but I didn't have time to clean it.

I made myself a sandwich with butter and ham and than sat on the couch. I looked outside. It was such a beautiful day and it made me want to stay home or to go for a walk with my friends...I mean with my only friends...

When I finished eating I realized it was 7:50, so I rushed out of the house. I ran until I arrived at the university but it was already 8:10, so I couldn't go to the first class. Finally I decided I should go to the school's library and read something.

I was looking at the shelf full of books, but only one of those caught my eye "It only happens in movies". The only reason I took it was that I could relate to that title a lot. I didn't believe in a romance between two people that much. It was too cliché. But it was worth a try, I mean everything can be good if you offer it a chance.

When I was trying to sit something caught my eye. Across the table, in front of me, there's was this brown haired boy who was reading something on his phone. I didn't really pay attention to him because he stood up in the same minute I opened my book. He took his bag and left. Just like that.

After I had read five or six chapters, the bell rang so I went to the locks to take my books for the next class. My friends were there, waiting for me.

" Taehyung where had you been?" Jin asked worried. He put his hand on my locker door and closed it because he wanted me to pay attention to him.  

"I'm so sorry but I was late for the first class so I went to the library." Jin removed his hand and let me pass, but this time he smiled at me.

"It's ok, but try to come early please. We were worried because you didn't say anything yesterday, so we thought something happened." Jin said relaxed.

"Yeah, I'll try." I said a little bit upset. I saw that they cared about me, but still...I just didn't know. I felt like nobody gave a damn about me, even if they really did...I was messed up.

"Soooooo Taehyung what plans do you have for today?" They asked happily and with joy in their eyes. How much I missed that...

"Well I really don't know and the day has just started so..."I didn't have time to think about the future, I needed to live the present.

"OK then. We are gonna go to the café after school." Hoseok said very convincing and while I was trying to process that, I remembered something.

"Oh my god guys I totally forgot, my new job starts today. That guy who I was talking to yesterday, Kai, told me yesterday afternoon that I got it, so yeah of course we are going there."

"I can't wait to see you working. I can laugh at you then." Jimin said smiling like it was a good joke. Well for me it wasn't...

"Are you serious, really? I just wanna slap your face right now." I really did, but I resisted not to.

"Oh chill Tae, I was kidding. I'm really happy for you!" Than he hugged me. I responded back and I rested my chin on his shoulder.

After a long time, the classes were over for that day so we went to the café. I opened the door and Kai greeted me.