~1~

Taehyung's pov

Today is the day. The first day of university and I'm kinda nervous. Not because I'd just moved here, in Seoul, in my childhood city, but the fact that I'm gonna see my friends.

I didn't see them for like six years because I had moved to Busan when I was thirteen and that cost our friendship a little bit, but today I'm gonna meet them after a long time. It won't be that different I mean I talked to them almost every day, but still I'm nervous.

Yesterday I spoke to Jimin about that university and how we should go together so that's why I was alone there, waiting for him. Deep in my thoughts, I felt a pair of arms hugging me from behind. I turned around to see no one but Park Jimin.

"Oh my god Jimin! Wow you've changed a lot." I said while I was stepping closer. He looked so mature and fine, so I was in shock.

"Haha yeah I know. I'm more handsome. But I can't say the same for you tho." He said very confident in himself.

"You're such a jerk." I said while I was hitting his arm."But I missed you, I missed you all." Then I hugged him tight. I really missed them. My life was a little sad without these guys, I have to admit.

"We've missed you too, blockhead." Jimin said in an amuzing tone. He has just reminded me of all those craps I'd made in school. Oh boy...

"Really? Wow ok... I thought you forgot about that." I really hoped they forgot about that. Again... . I thought.

"No of course not. How could we forget about the most epic fail ever?" He started to smile at me. It wasn't an usual smile. It was different. Like you know that kind of smile you get from a person who missed you? Or from someone who really wants to turn back in the time when we were all happy. Well that was this kind of smile.

So the thing is that I liked a girl in the seventh grade and when I wanted to ask her out, I tripped over something and fell. She looked at me and called me a «blockhead». From then these guys are calling me like that.

"Well you should forget about it."I pounded. Jimin noticed that so he immediately felt bad.

"I was kidding, chill Tae." He said while he was hugging me. He was my closest friend among the others and I talked about everything with him. He was like a brother to me.

While we were walking, I heard someone shouting. The voices were very familiar but I couldn't concentrate on them.

"Jimin, Taehyung!!!"

I couldn't help but shed a tear. We were all together again after a long time. I stayed there staring at nothing. I was literally frozen in place, till Hoseok, the most positive person I'd ever seen in my entire life, jumped on my back. So yeah Hoseok was on my back, Jimin staring at us and Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin were smiling.

"Did you called them too?" I asked a little bit shocked because I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Yeah. I hope you aren't mad at me. It was meant to be a surprise..." Jimin sounded a little bit sad, so I quickly said something.

"Mad? No, not at all. I'm just...you know...in shock." I really was. I wanted to cry so hard because my life had been miserable without them, but I couldn't. I had to be strong for me and for them.