~2.2~

Jimin's pov

While we were sitting at the table I whispered something to the boys.

"Guys we need to leave like right now. You know we have to discuss something very important for us." I said trying to convince them to go already.

"Isn't Taehyung going to be mad or suspicious?" Hoseok asked. He was so paranoid even if I had told him so many times that it was going to be just perfect.

"We will make up with something. Imma take care of it." Jin said. He got up and the rest of us followed him. We went right to Taehyung and Namjoon started to speak.

"Taehyung we are so sorry but we have to leave." Namjoon said. Tae seemed a little bit pissed off but we had to do that.

"Yeah sure no problem. I can handle this alone." We noticed the sarcasm in his tone but we still continued with the conversation.

"You are not alone, you have Kai here." Yoongi said in a cold tone. Even I would feel very bad. To be honest I was starting to. Poor Tae...

"And we really have to go Tae...we apologize." I told him and then I looked at the rest of the boys.

"OK. Let's say I understand but can you tell me why are you leaving?" He moved his hands on the hips and waited for an answer.

"Uhm.... . You know we have to learn for the test because we're not smart as you."Jin said a little bit stressed. From his look I could tell that he was doubting, but actually he let us go.

"Oh ok bye guys." Taehyung said with a indifferent face and it broke my heart. I was supposed to be his best friend but in fact I made him feel bad. I was so sorry. We rushed out of the cafe letting Taehyung alone.

"Good excuse Jin. I think he believes us."I said. I mean I hoped he did because if not, we would had been screwed.

I felt really sorry then because we lied, but it was for him and he couldn't know about that.
When we were far away from the cafe, I asked the boys something.

"So guys what should we do for Tae's birthday? It was in a week and we needed to decide something. Like where and when we should had made the party for example."

"I have an idea. We can make the party at my uncle's house. It's not that far, only like 20 km from here. And there's a pool too. We can have a lot of fun."Jin said enthusiastically.

"Yes that's very good. OK so now we know where we make the party. Now we should decide when." I told them while I was tying my shoelaces.

"His birthday is the next Friday so we should make it then." Namjoon said while he was waiting for me.

"And in the afternoon like at 5 pm. It will be more OK in the afternoon." Yoongi spoke suddenly.

"Ok so we will drag Taehyung there, because he sure won't come willingly. Jin you will take care of it because you are pretty good at making excuses." I said patting his shoulder.

"We need to find some balloons and you know birthday stuff. I can handle this." Hoseok said. It was the best thing for him to do, so we accepted.

"I will take care of the food and the drinks part. I'll buy alcohol and you know chips and other snacks, including myself." Yoongi told us in a very confident way.

"Ew gross. Anyway...so everything is set up: the place, time, food, and decorations. Now who are we going to invite?" I asked confused.

"Some people from our class. Those boys Kai and Sehun. And when we were leaving I saw Taehyung laughing with a guy. I saw only the profile part but I'm pretty sure he's from our school."

"OK Namjoon you will take care of the invitations. It is a surprise party so don't you think saying something about it."

"Yeah chill Jimin. Why are you so stressed?" I didn't notice that I am that agitated so maybe I did freak out a little bit.

"I don't know maybe because we haven't seen him in ages. I want this to be perfect and him to remember it. He isn't that close to us anymore from what have you seen, and I want him to realize how much we love him." I started to cry. When I said that loud I discovered what bothered me the last days.

"We understand you, we do, really, but come on. Everything is planned, it is gonna be the best birthday party ever." That raised my optimism.

"Yeah you guys are right. I mean it is not like something that can ruin our lives it is going to happen."

Right?

A/N That's the question we are all asking hmmmmm.