But... the pancakes?

758 words

Alex's POV:

Sunday morning, the best morning of the week, pancake day. Every Sunday me and Jack have pancakes for breakfast, I like mine with dollops of nutella and he likes his with boooooring lemon and sugar.

I rolled out of the king sized bed, still stained from last night, thinking back to it, that was the best drunken sex I've had in a while. I absolutely love it when Jack gets all assertive and dominant. He punished me by spanking me over and over and then fucking me without any preparation, all down to the fact I was "flirting" with Ronnie.

Bobbing down the stairs, the smell of pancakes fresh in my nostrils, I cooed "Oh Jackyyy!" as I came round the corner, he was wearing my t-shirt and a pair of boxers, leaning over the pan with the scrumptious mix inside it. His hair was all ruffled and he was wearing MY FLUFFY SOCKS?!

I jumped onto his back, wanting a piggy back around the kitchen.

"'Lexy, I'm going to burn the pancakes" he sat me on the counter next to him and gave me a peck on the lips before turning his attention back to the bubbling mix.

"How do you feel about handcuffs and a whip tonight?" he asked so casually, whereas I began to choke on my saliva.

"Jack!" I scolded through gritted teeth "What if Ashley hears?!" I exclaimed.

"I already know about your kinky asses, be quieter in future please" Ash rolled her eyes before going to get ready in the bathroom. Ashley was Jack's younger sister, their parents left them as children and my family looked after them until we were old enough to move out, we took Ash with us of course.

After breakfast I thanked Jack with a kiss on the cheek, this, was not enough for him and he wanted more, grabbing me by the back of my thighs he lifted me onto the island in the middle of the kitchen, he stood in between my legs,

"Ash, go to your room, don't come in here!" Jack hollered to the younger female.

He then proceeded to shove his tongue down my throat, tugging the back of my hair.

I began to moan, Jack's wet muscle explored  the cavern called my mouth, he left no inch untouched.

The younger male began to palm me through my boxers as I let out soft moans, my dick hardening at his touch.

Before we knew it were both naked with raging blood filling our cocks, I nodded at jack as he spread pancake mix over his length and my butthole before pushing in, "you're going to taste so good baby" he whispered down my ear.

The cold surface ever present against my back as he began thrusting in and out, pancake batter spilling all over the counter.

Small moans escaped my lips and all that could be heard was Jack's breathy voice and slapping of the skin.

Jack's cum mixed with the batter as he came inside me, I soon followed suit and came all over my stomach, Jack pulled out and got me to suck the pancake mix off of his length.

Exhausted, I lay back on the counter, legs still wide apart, a cold, wet tongue slipped into my ass, sucking and nibbling at the skin, Jack squeezed my thighs as he sucked his cum and batter mix out of my asshole, I began to moan as he stuck his tongue inside me.

Ashley clearly didn't hear Jack's warning as she came prancing into the kitchen in search of pancakes, "Are the pan-" she halted, eyes wide as she saw her brother rimming me, she screamed a deafening scream before running into the bathroom and locking the door.

Me and Jack cleaned up and he softly knocked at the door "Ash..?" he cooed, no answer, he looked at me with a worried glance, "Ash come out, please" he sounded desperate.

After half an hour of coaxing and cooing she finally unlocked the door, she couldn't meet our eyes so she stared at her toes,
"Ash, I'm so sorry you saw that, we'll limit it to our room okay?" she nodded, still watching her toes "Go get your stuff, I'll drive you to school today" She nodded again and trotted off to get her bag before she left with her brother for school.

A/N The ending is crappy I know but softkarth wanted me to post it hehehehehe and i want sleep so, i hope you enjoyed :3