OMG WE FORGOT TO PICK UP THE KIDS

O o f
Me me love the idea of Yamaguchi coming from a big family #don'tjudgeme #letmedREAM

O o fMe me love the idea of Yamaguchi coming from a big family #don'tjudgeme #letmedREAM

It was cool, crisp afternoon for the Karasuno volleyball team. The day had gone by quickly and it has been fairly good in Yamaguchi's opinion. Practice had been going along smoothly and so far, all his serves had gone over the net! He was even lucky enough to practice his jump float serve.

It was 6:00, meaning that practice would be over soon. Yamaguchi sighed, he had dinner duty tonight. Which, basically meant he had to make dinner. But, he was happy that he didn't have to make lunches. Speaking of which, he felt like he had forgotten something that had to do with his family/ chores somehow. This sinking feeling had started the beginning of practice.

He thought it was nothing, and carried on.

"Alright everyone! Stretches, then we clean up!" Daichi said.

Everyone gathered in a odd oval like shape and followed Daichi's count. This sinking feeling had yet still to go away. It was eating away at him. He felt like whatever this was, it would haunt him. He got all the groceries last night, so he wouldn't have to worry about that tonight. He had cleaned Wednesday night, so, he wouldn't have to clean the house again till Sunday, when all the Sunday and main chores were done.

Yamaguchi sighed in frustration.

"What's wrong?" His boyfriend, Tsukishima Kei, asked. Yamaguchi shook his head with a tiny smile on his face. "I-it's nothing. Just me o-over thinking again." Tsukishima furrowed his eyebrows and looked at his boyfriend doubtfully. "Really? Something eating away at you. I can tell, plus,  you're not a very good liar." Yamaguchi chuckled. "R-really, it's nothing. I feel like just f-forgotten something." Yamaguchi replied, "But, I suppose, you're right. It has been eating at me." Tsukishima stretched his arm out, and grabbed their water bottles, tossing Yamaguchi's to him. "Yeah, I could tell. But, you're smart, so, I'm sure you'll remember."

Yamaguchi blushed.

"Thank you, Tsukki!"

"Shut up, Yamaguchi."

"Sorry, Tsukki!"

"Alright! Good stretch everybody, now, the faster we clean up, the quicker we can get out of here." Daichi said. Suga grabbed two brooms and passed one to Daichi, then winked. Tsukishima looked at them in horror while holding out his hand for Yamaguchi to grab. Yamaguchi smiled at him. "You want help up or not?" Tsukishima said, with a smirk on his face. Yamaguchi rolled his eyes playfully, and grabbed Tsukishima's hand, hoisting himself up.

Hinata bounced around Kageyama with a cheery face.  "What's got you so happy? It's annoying." Tsukishima remarked. Hinata stuck his tung out at Tsukishima and placed his hands on his hips. "Well, if you must know, it's movie night with Natsu!" Kageyama looked at him thoughtfully.

"Natsu? That's your little sister, right?"

It all snapped it place for Yamaguchi.