If You Let Me Pt. 3

India's POV

I walked in Ms. Ray's class the following day and Chris was sitting in the corner talking to Tyga and August, as usual. I smiled as he blew a kiss to me.

"Damn, you already went to shawty's house? She want the dick." I heard Ty say.

"It ain't like that bruh, she said she ain't ready and I'm wit Krista so I'm not ready neither."

Tyga rolled his eyes. "I would watch her if I were you, bruh."

"Why?" I heard Chris ask.

"Cuz that's the girl they was talkin bout that used to go to Jackson, and she ain't clean." August said.

"What you mean she ain't clean? You saying she a hoe or something?" Chris said.

I got a headache and started to sweat. I held back tears as Tyga spoke up.

"A nigga that go there said she used to give him head on command, like she his sex slave. Not just him either, his friends too." Ty said.

My throat started burning from holding back tears. "Man I don't believe that shit." Chris said.

"If I was you I would." August said. "They say someone recorded it." he said.

Tears swelled in my eyes as Chris looked at me. His face softened and he looked down. "Bruh shut the fuck up, that shit not even funny cuz it's none of our business."

"Alright bruh, whatever." Tyga said.

I put my head down and sighed. I didn't want Chris to find out like this.

I heard the door open and I looked up. Giselle and some other girl walked in.

"Hey babe." The other girl kissed Chris. I gritted my teeth, why did he play me?

"Hey." Chris smiled at the girl, who I guess is Krista.

She looked at me then tapped Chris' shoulder. "That's the girl." she said pointing at me, my heart dropped.

Chris looked at me. "That's India, so, what about her?"

"That's the girl from Jackson, she a hoe."

I grabbed my stuff and ran out. "India!" I heard Chris call after me.

I ran in the restroom and cried into my elbow. I sat in there just crying and listening to music until I heard the bell ring. As soon as I walked out Krista and her hoe ass clique stood there staring at me.

"There go that hoe!" she said making everybody in the hall laugh.

I started crying again and ran out the building. 

"India!" I heard my name. I turned and Chris was standing there. I shook my head and kept running away.

Chris' POV

I walked back in the building after seeing India run off. I was beyond pissed, I can't believe Krista would do some shit like this.

"Hey babe." she tried to kiss me but I shoved her off me.

"Stay the fuck away from me before I fuck you up, I swear to god I'm not in the mood for you right now."

She smirked. "What are you trying to say."

"I'm saying it's done, fuck you." I said.

She started fake crying crocodile tears. "I'm sorry."

I just sighed and walked away. I walked out the back of the building and hopped in my car. I tried to call India but it went to voicemail. I sighed again and drove to her house.