Why ~ Larry Stylinson

❝So you love me?❞

❝Yes.❞

❝Why?❞

Or; The one where Harry sends Louis a fewly worded note every single day, just to tell him another thing that he loves about the older boy.

_______

So I had started this but then deleted it because I never had the time to update so yeah... That's what the mess down below is.

_______

The brunette twenty-two year old woke up the same way he has been doing for the past three months. His phone would blare out some '80's song signaling that it was time for him to awaken and he would open his eyes, pick up the android, and turn off his alarm.

He'd swing his legs over the side of his full sized bed and make his way to the bathroom before relieving himself and stripping himself of his pajama pants before stepping into a warm shower.

After he ate his breakfast of honey nut cheerios accompanied with freshly sliced up strawberries, he'd make his way to his front door where he would twist the brass doorknob and open up the room.

The blue-eyed man would smile as the cool gust of air met his tan skin and the smell of the light pink lilies he had planted last summer made its way to his nose.

He would lean down to pet the soft grey and black stray cat that stayed on his front porch where he left a bowl of food for her ever since he moved to this town.

But his favorite thing about the morning time was that before he had to leave his small one bedroom home and enter the world of hatred and rage everyday on his way to work, there was always a new envelope on his doorstep with his name written on the front in black ink.

He never doubted that there wouldn't be one as it was always here for him without fail, every morning since the stranger with curly haired uttered those three little words to him.

Louis couldn't understand how some random person could ever speak such things to him after only knowing him for such a short amount of time, let alone actually love him but he secretly adored the letters he got from the tall green-eyed man.

He picked up the white envelope and opened it up at the seal, sticking out his tongue to wet his chapped lips as he pulled out the parchment, the familiar penmanship of the other man filling up his thoughts as he read the simple words written down on the small piece of paper.

'Because you're just overall beautiful.' Was scribbled delicately against the black lined paper, making the Doncaster born lad grin foolishly.

Every single day he got one. Every single day he got another reason that Harry loved him written down in print. And every single day, he fell deeper and deeper in love with the man he hadn't seen in months.