Telepathic ~ Lashton (Sold)

Taken by ashtonsidehoe

Before you go any further, No, this book is not about how I am an angel or a demon (not that I even believe those exist). This isn't another one of those cliché stories about how I got amnesia, or about how my life became a fairy-tale in a mere few weeks because some new guy walked into my life. Nor is it about how I secretly love my best friend or how I fell in love with some cool kid that's way out of my league. I didn't sleep with some band member either so if that's what you're looking for, you've come to the wrong place.

This is however, if you're still willing to read my story, the tale of how I realized that I could read people's minds.

No, before you ask, I'm not some sparkly vampire nor am I some inhuman robot. I am simply just a curious boy that understood early on that I could tune in to others thoughts, invading everyone's personal privacy.

Oh, before I forget, there's one important reason I'm telling you all of this. I used to think of this power, I guess you could call it, a curse. The only things I used to be able to pick up were simple things like 'I hope I don't fail my test' or 'holy shit, Mary looks hot in those shorts' but then one day a honey haired boy walked into my life and I could feel death radiating from every single thought that passed through his brain.

'Tonight,' he thought, 'tonight I'm finally going to end my life.'

And that's when I realized, this power is a gift and that I had to put it to use and save the small hazel eyed boy.
So if you're still curious, still wondering how I manged to save a life -and maybe fall a little in love along the way, go ahead and read on. Enter my world and see that no matter what, there's always someone to help.

_____________

Basically I came up with this one while I was thinking of how a lot of fanfics are the same nowadays, there isn't a lot of originality out there and there needs to be. :/
Anyway, I hope you guys like this.