Stephen x Reader

Late nights
-Fluff-

Third Person P.O.V

It was about 1am and Stephen was asleep. [Name] on the other hand was wide awake. She did this often to finish her Wattpad stories (HaH wonder who that sounds like-). [Name] got up to go make some coffee. As she walked in the dark she bumped into the desk making a loud noise and Stephen was a light sleeper (idfk if thats true). He woke up and opened the door from his room. "[Name]? Why are you still even up?" Stephen asked and [Name] just shrugged. "I'm working on a story again." [Name] said and started walking to the kitchen and Stephen followed. "Why don't you just go to sleep? You'll have time tomorrow." He asked when they got to the kitchen and [Name] just shrugged again.

"Come on..please just come back to bed with me?" Stephen asked. This was odd he didn't usually care what [Name] did. He would let her do whatever she wanted as long as he got to sleep. 'He's probably asking me to come to bed because he doesn't want to get woken up again.' [Name] thought. She was very tired so she thought about it. "Okay, I'll come to bed." She said with a sigh and kissed Stephen's cheek. He smiled a little and went back to the bedroom while [Name] went to the computer room and shut the computer down. Then she went back to Stephen and plopped down onto the bed next to him. Seconds later she rolled over onto her side and hugged Stephen. [Name] began to cuddle with Stephen and fell asleep very quick. Stephen chuckled a little bit and kissed the top of her head then closed his eyes and went to sleep too.

(Oof, sorry if Stephen seem's way out of character. I feel like he'd be a different person when he's tired and in a relationship. So uh..hope you liked it. I'm gonna do another HosuhxReader soon so yeaaaa StellyElly out-)