(Christian Yelich + Nolan Arenado) Three

This is really, really dirty, so don't read it you're not into the smuttiest smut. 👻

***

"Losing fucking sucks, man," Nolan mumbled to his friend, Christian, before taking another swig of his beer. They were both drowning their postseason sorrows with a few drinks.

"Yeah, it hurts," Christian agreed.

"Fuck Machado." Nolan raised his glass in the air, and Christian followed suit.

"Fuck Machado," Christian repeated and laughed.

"We should leave this place and hit a club. I know what might make us feel better."

"What?" Christian raised an eyebrow at his buddy.

"Pussy, idiot," Nolan joked. "Maybe we could share."

"Sounds good to me." Christian stood up and smirked at his longtime friend before the pair made their way to Christian's car.

***

"What are you in the mood for?" Nolan asked his companion.

"Let's look around and see what we like." Christian shrugged.

"She's hot." Nolan pointed at a pretty blonde who was grinding against some dude on the dance floor.

"She's fine, but what about her." Christian focused on a brunette who was ordering a drink by herself at the bar. "She's alone."

"I like your taste," Nolan muttered. "I've got this. Sit tight."

Nolan made his way over to the bar, and Christian watched him make a move on the woman from afar. She was smiling, which he took as a good sign. He then watched Nolan point at him, and the girl smiled even bigger.

It wasn't long before Nolan escorted her to where he was standing with his drink.

"Christian, this is Kate. Kate this is Christian." Christian thought she was even more beautiful up close than she was from across the room. "She's ready for some fun."

"Hey, Christian," she said, holding her hand out for him to shake. He took it and gave her a sexy smile.

"Should we go back to my place?" Christian asked Nolan and Kate. He could already feel a bulge growing in his pants at the thought of him and Nolan having their way with her. It was going to be a good night.

"Sounds good, bro," Nolan agreed. "Christian has an amazing place on the beach in Malibu," he informed Kate.

"Can't wait, boys."

With that, the two men escorted her to Christian's car.

***

"This house is gorgeous," Kate muttered as Christian showed her the living room. "Where exactly do you two want to fuck me?" she smirked at the pair.

"Let's start in here," Nolan mumbled before crushing his lips against Kate's. Christian stood behind her and slowly unzipped her dress, as she moaned into Nolan's mouth.

Nolan continued to kiss her as Christian helped her completely remove her dress, so she was wearing nothing but a matching bra and panty set. "You were ready to be fucked tonight, huh?" Christian whispered into her ear before smacking her mostly bare ass with his hand.

She moaned louder into Nolan's mouth as Christian smacked her ass again for good measure.

"Eat her pussy. I'll watch," Christian instructed.

Nolan pushed her down on the couch and knelt in front of her. With a little assistance from her, he skillfully pulled her panties down her legs and then threw them across the room. "Won't be needing those," he muttered before burying his face between her legs.