chapter 2: new school

*Marianna pov*

I woke up to the sound of Becky G shower I got out off bed and put some sweats on over my short's because my parents wouldn't allow me to wear short's around the house. I went into my closet and picked out a plaid skirt with a blue blouse and some black shoes I went into my bathroom and turned on the shower and got in. when I got out it was around 7:10 and school didn't start til 8:30. I brushes my teeth put on my outfit and some bow eating and then I went to flat iron my hair. when I was done I went to my closet and picked out some skinny jeans with a long sleeve crop top that was black with white kittens on it. I put it in my gym bag I dint really wanna this outfit for the rest of the day so I was going to change since I got to school.

"Marianna come down breakfast is ready" my mom said

" Ok mom I'll coming" I said yelling but I forgot my dad doesn't like use yelling in the house. I walked out of my room and down the ha to see my brother sitting t the table playing with his ninja turtles and my mom sitting the table and my dad reading the new paper.

" Marianna you now I don't like telling in this house and Marcus go put the toys in your room" my dad said without taking his eyes from the new paper.

"yes dad" Marcus said getting from the table I stopped him when he was going to his room.

"Hey why don't me and you play after school"

"really" he said in the most excited voice.

"Yea"I said and he ran to put his toys up. I sat at the table and my mom came in with the plates. She sat them down on the table and that was when Marcus came in and sat at the table. we ate our food and when i was done I put my dishes in the sink.

" Marianna come in the kitchen really quick will you please" I went into the kitchen and my mom handed me a 100 dollars.

"go bye some thing nice at the mall after school ill just tell your dad your practice ran late"

"thanks mom"I said went to my room got my gym bag and my purse and my keys to my jeep and I left. When I got to school I got out the car and I seen this girl getting out her car she was black and wore some short's and a crop top and some Jordan's she went up to her friends and she took something from her friends mouth that looked like a blunt and smoke it she turned to me and I turned my head she keep looking till this lady cane up to her that looked like the principal and talked to her until she hands her a pink slip and then I walked in he building.

I hope you guys like this chapter friend to make it long and I hope you guys like Marianna and her family just to tel u guys because I forgot to mention it in this chapter she is half black and half Philippine. don't forget to rate vote comment and follow me.