Troubled friends

chapter 1: rough start

*Monica pov*

I woke up to the  sound of screaming I didn't really bother opening my door and seeing who it was I already knew it was it was my dad and mom. There always arguing talking about we need to leave. We live in the projects we have lived there since my mom and dads time. That's how they meet. I got out of bed and then I went to my bathroom and turned on the shower I went to my closet and picked out a crop top and some short's with some black and red Jordan's. I went back into the bathroom got in the shower and washed up. when I  got out the shower I lotion  up my body and looked at my tattoo it was a daisy with the petals falling turning in to the people name that I loved there was only 4 names my moms, niece, Carlos and my brother . I had did my hygiene and put on my clothes that's when I got a text message from the Carlos.

*text messages*

Carlos (bae): hey babe

me: what's up

bae: I was wondering if you needed a ride to school

me: yea pick me up in 5 minutes

bae: k babe

*end of the phone convo*

When I got done texting him I put my gold chain on that my brother gave me before he left for the army. With some  got my binder and left my room when I got downstairs I seen my parents arguing in the kitchen I didn't mind them I said bye to my little baby niece and was gone. Carlos was already outside.

"I like your style for today" he said leaning into me so that we could kiss. It was suppose to be a short kiss but he asking for a entrance knowing Carlos  he would try all day.

I broke the kiss and said “don't wanna  be late we already have to many detention if we get 1 more than we gone get in in trouble" he shoke his head and we were headed for school . We drove into the school parking lot I seen my girl and hoped hopped out the car and headed to them. When I got up to them they making a blunt I toke it from my friend Hannah she is a Mexican and white but we all now she got some black up on her. I turned my head to see this girl she liked like she was half black and half Philippino and she was new I interrupted to see the principal in front of me ans I still had my blunt in my mouth.

“ hello Ms.Hendrix you now how you said if I see with another one of those in you mouth than you would have yo do detention for the rest of the mouth will you now have....... detention" that was all she said before handing me a pink slip I couldn't believe that my so called friends just left me like that I turned my head to see the girl that I was looking at early gone. Will I hope she has a good welcoming to Lester high school I now I didn't.

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter I tried to make it long all my books have been deleting I don't know why so you guys can just sent me a message and tell if you want me to go on or not with this book or the photographer and I will try to make my writing more better.