Troubled friends

chapter 3: Late

*Kimberly pov*

I woke up see the time and it was 8:20. 10 minutes into school starts I jumped out of bed and went to go and wake up my dad. I opened my door and went upstairs to my dad's room I opened the door and woke up my dad.

"dad I woke up late now come on or your going to be late for work"

"5 more minutes please"

"No you know if  your late then Ms.Sheila is going  to cancel on that lunch date"

Ms.Sheila is dad's assistant that works with him  the company. After I said that he woke super fast. He jumped out of bed and went start to the bathroom. When he went in I heard the shower on . So I walked back into my room and got ready I took a shower. I got out the shower and brushed my teeth I took out and turned my fault iron in and I braided my hair in 4 big braids and then I went over the braided's went the flat iron. (A/N this actually works)  I took them out and my hair had really big beach curls. I put my outfit on which was a pair of army print pants and I white shirt and my combat boots. I got my back pack, phone, head phones and was out the door. When I went downstairs I seen my dad trying to put on his tie and pouring Orange juice. I set my stuff down and went to go and help my dad.

"thank you princess"

"dad what did I tell you about calling me and we need to go before me and you are late"

"Ok but don't forget I'm going to need you to go to the airport and pick your sister up"

"Why can't she just take a cab"

"because she is still family. now let's go" Dad got his brief cast and I got my car keys. I got into my Lexus and was gone. When I made it to school I parked an d I went to my first period class gym.

I'm sorry I haven't update in a while I have been really busy with school,l dance,my birth day just lasted but don't worry I will try to update often.