Troubled friends

Hannah's pov*

I woke up to sound of crying I looked over to the side of my dresser and seen they it was 2:34 I just went to sleep at 12:00 and I'm up again. I got out of bed and went to th sound of crying when I got into the room I seen Malaysia sitting there in her playpen  I left her in crying. I picked her up and then she stopped crying .

"Oh so know you wanna stop crying when sister come and pick you up"

Malaysia and I went back to my bedroom.  Malaysia on the right side of  me far away from the edge and when she started to go to sleep I  went to sleep with her .

6: 30 a.m.

I woke up to the sound of Dora playing I looked to my side and didn't see Malaysia there. I panicked and ran to the living room when I got there I couldn't believe my eyes.

"JoJo is that you "

When the man turned around I seen that it was my best friend Jeremiah (JoJo).

" Hi Hannah"

He tried to pick but almost dropped my baby sister in the process.

" you better watch out before you drop my baby sister"

"Why are you even still down here don't you have to get dress your school starts in 45 minutes"

"well dang I couldn't come and say hi"

I turned around and walked to my room I went to my closet and put on a whit shirt and some skinny jeans with some floral print doc Martin's. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth I twisted the left side of my hair all the way to my ear on my right side and then I put it in a messy bun. I got my backpack and my phone and went downstairs.

"Ok I'm ready"

"alright let's go and by the way I'm going to take Malaysia with me and I'm going to pick you up from school after to"

"well l didn't you pick out what I'm going to do the hole day and came you drop me off on the back"

" Why you afraid I'm going to look like I'm your baby daddy"

"No I just don't want to be dropped off in the front"

"to bad that's were I'm dropping you off at"

When I turned me head I had already seen that we were already at my school dang we must have been talking for a long time"

"but JoJo and pick me up at 2:15 and please be on time"

"Ok gosh and hurry up so I can go"

" dang can I say bye to Malaysia first"

I got out of the car and opened the door on Malaysia's side I said bye to her and waved to JoJo. When I started to walk I seen everybody looking and whispering about me will great for keeping this a secret.

I'm so sorry I haven't Bern updating I got my kindle token away and we just got internet but I won't be able to use it that much with the buddy bussy schedule I have. hope you guys liked Hannah. vote comment and follow