Chapter 4 - Speeches and Songs.

I met a lot if my new Family. They were all really nice.

We all sat down, and Emmet went up to the stage. "Hello , is this on? Um, Hello. I'd like to propose a toast, to my new sisters. Bella, Lexi, I hope you two got enough sleep these past 18 years, cause you won't be getting any for awhile. haha." Emmet says, with a slight chuckle.

I mentally Face-palmed. Of course, of everything he could have said, he says, That!

Next was Jessica, I wasn't really listening to her speech, cause it was mainly towards Bella.

Then Dad. "I know Edward and Jasper will be good husbands. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like, how to hunt somebody, to the end of the earth." he says.

Then Alice, she was talking about our fashion. Mainly for Bella, cause Alice always says she loves my clothes. After Alice, was Mom, she started to sing.

Then Esme, "I would like to thank Renee and Charlie, for bring two wonderful girls into our lives. We're glad that they are apart of our family, and we will protect and cherish them."

Then Edward, "It's an extraordinary thing, to meet someone who you can bare your soul to, who will expect you for who you are, I've been waiting for, what's seemed like, a very long time, to get beyond what I am. With Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I would like to propose a toast, to my beautiful bride, no measure of time with you will be long enough, but lets start with forever."

Everyone clapped, it was a really nice speech. "Now, my wonderful sister-in-law, will be singing a song she wrote herself. I will be assisting her, by playing the piano." Edward says. Everyone claps, and I stand up. I walk up to the stage and thought a thank you to Edward. He smiles a go towards the piano.

I walk up to the mic, "Thank you. I've been working really hard on this song, so I hope you enjoy it. It's called, Innocence.

(A/N- I do not own this song. it belongs to Avril Lavigne.)

Waking up I see that everything is Ok. The first time in my life and now it's so great. Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed. I think about the things that make life great....

I wouldn't change a thing about it. This is the best feeling......

(Chorus)

This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay, This moment is perfect, Please don't go away, I need you now........, And I'll hold on to it, Don't you let it pass you by.

I found a place so safe, not a single tear. The first time in my life and now it's so clear, Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here. It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere.

I wouldn't change a thing about it, This is the best feeling.........

(Chorus)

This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay, Thus moment us perfect, Please don't go away, I need you now........., And I'll hold on to it, Don't you let it pass you by.

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming. It's the happiness inside that you're feeling. It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry. It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming. It's the happiness inside that you're feeling. It's so beautiful that it makes you want to cry.........

It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.......(This innocence is brilliant) Makes you wanna cry......... (This innocence is brilliant) Please don't go away. Cause I need you now.... And I'll hold on to it, Don't you let it pass you by.

(Chorus)

This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it stay, This moment is perfect, Please don't go away......, I need you now....., And ill hold on to it, Don't you let it pass you by.......

Right when I finished, everyone clapped. Edward and I bowed. After all that, we began the party. After a couple of slow songs, the played fast ones. I was dancing with Jasper, and he was doing a bunch of tricks, and spins with me, People were clapping, cause of all the tricks.

I danced with a lot of people. Dad, Seth, Carlisle, Edward, Emmet. I even danced with my girls. It was just the best night of my life.

__________________________________________

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!! If you kill me then you won't kniw anything that happens in the future! I know its been like a week since the last time I updated, but I started school, and I've been out of the house, so I haven't had time. Again I'm sorry.

ok people I have chosen a honeymoon spot. drum roll please..................

And the winner is!!!... Greece!

to all you people who wanted them to go to Greece, congratulations, their going there. To all you people who choose Paris, think of this, a Vampire, in a bright, crowded place like that, nah ah. not going to work out.

but I found a perfect place in Greece, after a lit if research, plus I got a friend who is obsessed with Greece, sooo, yup!

ok so I Officially got the twilight book, and I'll read it, *cough* next month *cough* I got ten different books, so yeah......

vote

comment

share.

(enter my contest)

Lots of luv ~ snowflake