chapter 6- Honeymoon

We're finally here! On our honeymoon, in Greece. I'm really excited, not just because it's my honeymoon, but because I'm actually IN Greece! Going to a private island!

Right now Jasper and I are on a boat, heading to the island. The island is called Kythira, and the beach is called Lykodimou. It took me forever to figure out how to say it. It's in the south of Greece, and by the pictures I've seen, it's a very beautiful place.

We've just arrived at the beach. I was about to get off the boat, when I'm suddenly lifted off my feet, and being carried by Jasper, Bridal Style.

" Jasper,what are you doing?" I ask, while holding on to him. "If we're going to have a honeymoon, we're going to do it right." he says, with a smile on his face. I laugh a bit, "ok, ok, you may proceed." i say.

He carried me to the end of the house, and set me down right on the porch. I walked up to the door. What I saw in front of me, was so amazing! It was just so beautiful. It looked like something straight out of a magazine!

Just from the front door, you can see the living room and the Kitchen. The design of the house was just plainly amazing! The walls in the living room was a beautiful Blue color! Not ocean blue, but not sky blue, but it looked just perfect.

The kitchen was a silver - ish color. It went with the blue so well. The silver was not like a real silver shiney silver, but a white/ silver, that just wen very well with the blue.

I slowly walked in, amazed by what's in front of me. Jasper walked in after me. " You like it?' He asks. "Liking it would be an understatement." I said taking everything in. He just chuckled at my reaction. Then I realize something. "If this is what the Living room looks like, I wanna see Bedroom!!" I shout, running down the hall.

Before I could actually get to the door, Jasper was in front of me in a flash, so i ended up running in to him. And with him being a vampire, a fell backwards, instead of both of us falling forward. But of course right before I hit the ground, Jasper caught me. "Thanks for catching me." I say, blushing a it from embarrassment. He smirks, " Any Time Darlin'." He says, lifting me back up to a standing position.

I slowly open the door, and what i see, is the most beautifulness-(now a word) in the entire world.. It looks so simple but so beautiful. (picture)... "This is amazing. I love it." i say breathlessly. Jasper wraps his arms around my waist from behind me, and kisses my cheek. I put my hands over his and lean back a little.

I turn around quickly, and put my arms around his neck. " So what's our plan for tonight?" I ask with a smile. " the plan is that , you're going to bed." Jaspers tells me. My smile faltered, "But, it's our first night here." I say. "No buts, darlin'. it's getting late. " He says. We stared at each other for while, until I sighed and looked away. "Fine. Let me change." I tell him.

I grab my bag, and walk to the bathroom. I lock the door, and put my bag on a table. I open to see what i actually have because, Alice and Rose packed my bags; I wasn't aloud to know what exactly they put in my bag.

The first this I see, is a note. I grab it and open it. It read....

Use it well. wear it o the first night, you'll most definitely change Jasper's mind. LOVE - A & R. ~p.s. Alice had a vision, take our word for it.

I look at my bag again, and see and red and black lace night gown. 'really' I thought. I roll my eyes, and thought about it while looking for something else to wear. Then I found another note, it read..

Put it on. Trust us.

I roll my eyes again, but complied to their scary, accurate notes. After I put it on, I looked in the Mirror, and notice that the outfit, is really really short, like thigh high. This is way I was looking for another outfit, but I know that in some way, they'll find out I didn't wear it.

I took a deep breathe and opened the door. Jasper was on the bed, reading a book. I took a few steps forward, then stopped when he looked over at me. I stood there, feeling very nervous. Then i thought, ' I have nothing to be nervous about.' So I walked all the way over to the bed, and layed down next to him.

I leaned on my hand and looked at him. He still hasn't said a word, but he was still staring at me. "What?" I ask, confused.

Then suddenly, he's kissing . I made no argument to him. This continued, until I needed to breathe. We parted, and I took a deep breath. Jasper, looks into my eyes and says, "I love you." I smiled, "I love you too"

And we continued with our night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, to be greeted by the beautiful sun light, and the smell of the ocean. I looked around the room, to see a lot of feathers from the pillows, everywhere. I sit up, and wrap myself up is a blanket and go to the bathroom.

After I change, I walk to the Kitchen to eat. I see a note on the counter, from Jasper.

Be back soon.

was all it said. I guess he went hunting or something. After I ate I decided to clean up the bed room. After about an hour, I finished. I basically just had to clean up the feathers, fix the pillows, and throw out the sheets, they were so ripped, that ever I couldn't sew them back together.

After another half an hour, Jasper still didn't show up. So I decided, instead of waiting for him all day, I'll have fun today. I walked back to he bed room, and grabbed my bag. I got out my white and blue swim suit, but my hair down and grabbed my towel.

I walked out to the beach and put my sun block on. Before going in the water I decided to get a small tan first.

After 20 minutes of tanning, I thought that I had enough tan time, and it was time for a swim. The water was so nice a cool, it was so relaxing. I love swimming.

After wasting, I don't even know how long in the water. I went back to the house to dry off. I walked to the bedroom, while trying to get water out of my hair. As I was walking to the bathroom, I felt a famliar presence, behind me. I turn around and smile, " Hi," I say, still trying to get the water out of my hair.

"Hello lil' Darlin'. I see you went swimming, Did you have a good swim?" he asks. "Yeah, the water is great. " I say, while continuing to walk to the bathroom. "Well hopefully next time I get come with you." he says. "Yeah next time.." I say.

The rest of the day, we just basically hung out, and had a picnic on the beach at sunset, and me being me, I tried to make a sand castle. Jasper tried to make one of his own, but I might have destroyed his a bit, which ended up his chasing me into the water.

Well to sum up, my whole week long honeymoon (I know short). We did the most that we could to have fun in that short week. Well lets just say, it as a very very memorable week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TADA! I FINALLY FINISHED THIS STUPID STUPID CHAPETER!!! I HAVE BEEN VERY FRUSTRATED WITH THIS CHAPTER.

BUT I PROMISE, MOST LIKE EVERY CHAPTER AFTER THIS WILL BE SMOOTHER AND WILL COME OUT SOONER.

BTW I HAVE STARTED SCHOOL! MY GOD, HIGH SCHOOL IS JUST, CRAZY..... THAT'S BASICALLY WHAT'S BEEN KEEPING ME BUSY. I HAVE BEEN DOING ALOT OF COSPLAY OR ROLEPLAY NOW IN MY ANIME CLUB.

SO FAR I HAVE BEEN ALICE, FROM ALICE IN WONDERLAND. MISA AMANE/ MISA MISA, FROM DEATH NOTE. HAHA, YEAH... AND I ROLEPLAYED AS ENGLAND LAST THURSDAY. SO YEAH.

FOR MY ANIME FANS WHO READ THIS STORY, ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT WE SHOULD DO IN MY ANIME CLUB? I'M FRIENDS WITH THE PRESIDENT, SO SHE'LL TAKE THE SUGGESTIONS TO CONSIDERATION .

ANYWAY, THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO PATIENT!!! AND I LOVE THE COMMENTS!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

LOTS OF LUV ~ SNOWFLAKE