Chapter 1

It all started when Ichiyaki Ikeda finally got recruited in one of the largest companies Japan has ever known.Of course he didn't get this job easily but all the effort was worth it.

Today was his first day in work.

He woke up early,again..to an empty bed.Yeah..Ikeda doesn't have a mate yet,even though he's an Alpha,and 30 years old.
His looks weren't the problem,in face he was very attractive,most women or men he dated liked him only for his appearance..and body..
And Everytime he found someone he'd just feel like something was missing.
All the search for the right one all these years made him hopeless,now,the last thing he thinks about is a mate.It was time for him to get a stable life,first a house,and for that to come true he needed a job to save money.But that doesn't mean he doesn't want a lover anymore,he would gladly accept his mate if he ever found him or her.

Ikeda prepared his breakfast,wore the best suit he had,black,with a white and well ironed shirt and a gray necktie.
He set off on his 1st day of his new job.He went a bit earlier in time just to avoid any problems of any sort.
He finally arrived before the Huge building that he's supposed to work at from now on.

He looked up trying to see how high it was but his attempt ended up by the sun blinding his eyes.
Many people were already going in so he was thankful that he came early.
He nervously adjusted his necktie and clothes then walked in.

It was fancier inside than what it looked like from the outside.
He glanced around,all the shiny glass doors and windows sparkled,even the floor did.

This was too much for a man like him,Ikeda wasn't really into the fancy luxurious kind of life so nothing really surprised him,in fact, he thought it was overdone.
The employees are all too well dressed,which was ridiculous to Ikeda.
'How absurd..are they here for some ball or what..?..rich people..'
he thought to himself and made his way to the stairs.There was no way he was taking the elevator,he'd rather walk up the stairs to the 10th floor than choke to death by all those
Expensive-for-nothing perfumes.

After safely reaching the 10th floor tirelessly due to his high stamina Ikeda walked in a vast space,where countless desks were installed,well equiped with computers and all the other accessories,not to mention the amount of other workers,he was surprised at how fast their movements were.

Ikeda was taken aback when a brown haired man patted his shoulder with a smile on his face.
"You must be Ikeda right?Come quickly,i'll show you where you'll be working.''

Before Ikeda could even say anything he was quickly pulled by the unknown man through all the people.
"I'm Takishima Tanaka,the group planning director,from now on you'll have your own office.Settle your stuff inside,here's the key,I'm kinda in a hurry right now so if you need anything just ask me later.And don't worry i'll check on you from time to time.''

Ikeda took the key he was handed and just as he was about to open his mouth to ask the other male something he was interrupted again.

"Oh,please wear your badge in here,it's an obligation.''
The man hurriedly left leaving Ikeda stare into space in utter confusion.

"Excuse me,do you need help with something?''
Ikeda turned around to face the way the new voice came from.An average-height woman stood in front of him,Long light brown hair embraced her small waist,a perfectly curved body that any person would desire,and a skin as smooth and white as snow.
She was the definition of gorgeous.
But Ikeda was never concerned about the appearance of others.So he replied calmly with a smile on his face.
"Yeah,i'm new here and... you know...I'm still unfamiliar with how things work around here..''