Chapter 5

"Tomorrow.Afterwork.We're going out.''The alpha informed.
"Huh?!''Kai exclaimed,raising his eyebrows in disbelief.
"I'll text you later about where we'll be going.''Ikeda said,a wide grin on his face.
"Do you want The whole world to know that ,Uehara Kai,is dating You?''

"Hmm..honestly i don't mind~'',Ikeda replied.

"Wha-..!UUGH!!Seriously you're unbelievable!!''.Kai shouted out.

"I'm flattered,Thanks~''Ikeda whispered against Kai's neck,his hot breath sending shivers down Kai's body,he then noticed the hickeys he had left on Kai's neck.

"They're disappearing...'' Ikeda growled before loosening Kai's necktie,he then undid his shirt's buttons.

"H-hey,What are y-'' Kai inhaled sharply as he felt a piercing pain coming from his neck.
'Fuck..!..did he just bite me..?'

Ikeda started suckling on Kai's skin,the spot getting redder and redder the more he sucked and bit down harder.
Ikeda pulled back,licking off a drop of blood that leaked out.He glanced at Kai only to find him panting heavily,his face burried in the crook of Ikeda's neck.
The Alpha smirked as he saw Kai's ears and nape flushed red.
"Is my Kitty perhaps...Blushing?~..''
Ikeda asked before nibbling on the Omega's earlobe.

'This bastard is getting full of himself..shit..why does it feel so good?!..'
"As if!..''Kai replied when suddenly a moan escaped his mouth after Ikeda bit him again,right under his ear.

"Oh come on~You're obviously enjoying this.'' Ikeda said as he grinded against Kai's growing bulge.
Kai bit the Alpha's jacket to prevent any more moans from coming out,he planted his head deeper in Ikeda's shoulder.
'He may be right..I can't bring myself to push him away or deny it..' Kai thought as he shut his eyes close in shame,he could smell the Alpha's irresistible scent,his fast heartbeat against his chest,the heat coming from his body.'My mind feels foggy..'

Everytime Ikeda bites and sucks on his skin would send a wave of pleasure down Kai's body,whose legs became jelly causing him to stumble backwards due to the Alpha's weight,he lost his balance and fell back on his desk,dragging Ikeda down with him as his back landed on the hard surface of the desk.
The two stared at each other for a while,Kai's eyes wide in shock,he felt his face heating up because he knew exactly what Ikeda was thinking about.

"Already inviting me Kitty?~'' Ikeda asked,a smirk on the corner of his mouth.

"N-no!It's not what you think it i-..!'' Kai was interrupted by a knock on the door.The two males turned around to  look at the door before Kai's gaze returned to Ikeda.
"Get off! Hurry !''Kai ordered in a low voice but the Alpha didn't budge,instead his hands lingered down to grab his crotch,making the Omega let out an unvoluntary gasp before placing both his hands on his mouth.

Ikeda stroked him from above his pants when another knock was heard.

"Mr.Kai?''

Kai recognized the distant voice,it was Natalie's.He removed his hand from his mouth and put it against Ikeda's chest,pressing on it as he tried to push him away.
"S-stop..!'' Kai whispered.

"She can wait..~''Ikeda replied in a low husky voice when an idea crossed his mind.

"I'll stop..if you say Please master~''
Ikeda said between trailing kisses on Kai's half exposed chest.