Chapter 8

It was exactly 5PM when Kai finished his work,he instantly went down to the parking lot,got in his fancy royal blue car and headed back to his house.
As he drove,he kept thinking about what to wear on his date.
'Casual..As far as i know it's totally different from suits and tuxedos,but what exactly?..'Kai pulled over right beside a fountain in front of his huge villa.
Kai stepped out of his car and walked down a long path leading to the entrance of his villa.
He unlocked the door with his keys after a 'click' was heard and walked in.The dim Lighting giving the modernly furnished interior a warm and cozy feeling.

"I'm home..''Kai mumbled out to the empty space and went to his room on the 1st floor.He removed his shirt and hung it on a hook.
The omega walked towards his wardrobe and opened it's beige door,he quietly stared at the countless pieces of clothing blankly before ruffling through all the different clothes and accessories.

"Shirts,shirts,suits,ties,tuxedos...More shirts..''Kai muttered to himself and sighed,he crossed his arms over his chest glancing around for a while at his wardrobe.
The Omega let out a huff and stepped back to his large king sized bed before sitting on it's edge.
He slipped his phone out of his pants pockets and turned it on.He tapped on the Web Browser icon and in the search bar he typed 'Casual clothing.'
He then waited for the results to load.

"Hmm...''Kai hummed to himself as he looked through the different pictures,his thumb's fingertip slowly swiping up as he kept on scrolling through the endless results as well as taking his time to take each different clothing in consideration.

"I guess i have some shopping to do.''Kai said since he didn't own anything similar to any of the pictures he saw.
He then went to the bathroom to do his business,once done,he started washing his hands in the sink.
He looked up to meet his reflection on the mirror and noticed the hickeys covering his neck,he traced them slowly with his fingertips.

"I almost forgot about these..''Kai wiped his hand using a towel and took a concealer Natalie had gave him a long time ago after he cut his cheek when he walked by Natalie who was about to open up her umbrella causing the sharp tips to scratch Kai's cheek.

He chuckled at the memory and at how clumsy he was, then slowly applied some of the concealer on the red marks,massaging it around with two fingers until they weren't visible at all.
Kai walked out of the bathroom and picked up his wallet and car keys and left.
The drive to the city mall would take 30mins,he already wasted too much time by going back to his house so Kai sped up as he drove.
-----------------

After arriving at the mall Kai went to one of the most famous shops.
He started looking around,checking the different clothes but nothing seemed to catch his interest.Or that's how it looked like;because with his cold stare at the clothes any person would think he was looking down at the pieces in disgust with a glare that screamed Who-the-fuck-designed-these-disgraceful-shitty-clothes.
But the Omega was just unsure about what to choose.
Suddenly a young pink haired girl approached him with a smile.

"May i help you sir?''She asked politely with a slight blush,probably aware of who Kai is,not that nobody knows the filthy rich billionaire.
Kai hesitated for a second before he answered the young lady.

"Yeah,i think you can be of some help.''

"With pleasure sir~So what exactly are you looking for?''The girl asked,excitement in her voice.

Kai tapped his chin in thought before answering.

"Something..Casual.''