6

Kamal couldn't believe what just happened right under him. He hated himself for crawling under the bed. How could Aisha do something like that to him when she knew he was in the room. She could have maybe tried to convince Tunji not to make love to her in that room. She knows kamal loves her and he also knows Aisha loves him too but she's too scared and dump to admit it.

Kamal sat on his bed crying like a little child. He was boiling in anger and frustration, he doesn't know why he loves that dummy so much that he can give up his own life for her.

Aliyah & Anina walked into the room and stared at their big brother crying like a child. They both looked at each other with a confused face trying to figure out what's making their only big bro cry.

" is she dead ? " Anina asked as kamal turned around to face her.

" wait hold on who are you guys talking about ?, who's dead guys ? " Aliyah asked as they both ignored her.

Even though Aliyah and Anina are identical twin sisters , Anina won't risk telling her about the girl next door cause 1 she's crushing on the bad guy, and 2 Aliyah would call the police and create a huge problem.

" she's not dead please guys leave my room am seriously not in the mood for your jokes right now " kamal answered rudely as Aliyah sighed .

" wallahi if you guys don't tell me what's going on here , am going to call mum and dad "  Aliyah threatened .

" I said you guys should leave my room,why don't you guys just get it " kamal yelled pushing them both out of his room and slammed his door closed.

" you guys should let me be ,I don't want to talk or see anyone " he yelled sitting on the floor crying in frustration.

Why did Aisha do that to him . Kamal thought she did that to push him far away from her,
but doesn't know she did it to protect and save his life. If she had declined Tunji offer then, he would have beaten Aisha like a donkey and kamal won't be able to tolerate it. If tunji had caught kamal in her room, someone would have ended up dead already.