Ghost of Haddonfield

The whole school has been evacuated. Cops were surrounding and searching the school. Even the news reporters arrived. Carrie looked around the chaos and spotted her parents and waved really high. She shoved a few students away and ran across the street and hugged both of her parents. She turned around and see the EMT's hauling two body bags. She hears her name being called by another voice. It was Skully running towards her, she ran toward him to hug him. "You okay?" he asked desperately. "Yeah I'm fine." Carries voice was shaken ,but sighed in relief.  Skully told her what happened from knowledge of a few students and teachers. Carrie see's Skinner and Drew with two police officers from a far distance.

Skinner: I'm telling you it's him!

Officer: You're telling me that Michael Myers rose from the dead  to kill a couple of janitors?

Skinner: He had the mask! He even had these....Burn scars 

The Policeman shook his head

Officer: Don't you think someone could be impersonating him? 

The officer looks at Drew 

Officer: Ma'am what did you see?

Drew: Well... 

Skinner interrupts 

Skinner: You know fuck this, believe whatever the fuck you want I'm out of here.

Carrie see's Skinner storming away from the crowd. and turns to look around and see's a man in the distance behind a tree. It was the same man with the white mask from last night. This time she could make out the features. The mask looked old, the face almost looked angry, but lacked with any emotion. She felt a hand touch her should causing her to jump and gasp. Her parents were telling her to come home with them, Skully let her know that he was going to call her later as she walked away. 

6:37 p.m.

The home telephone started to ring. Carrie raced down the stairs to answer. 

"Hello?"

Skully: "Hey."

Carrie: "Hey what's up?"

Skully: "Just seeing how you're doing, from...earlier."

Carrie: "Yeah I'm fine. Hey have you talked to Skinner?"

Skully: "Yeah he's acting all weird, well...considering he was almost..."

Carrie: "Oh, hows he holding up."

Skully: "I don't know, he kept telling me that Myers guy is back."

Carrie: "You see, you guys keep saying that like I know who he is. Who the hell is he anyways."

Skully sighed

Skully: Meet me at Kingston park at 8. I'm also bringing Mickey. He knows about it as much as Skinner.

Carrie: Alright, see you at 8.

8:01 pm 

Carrie approached Kingston Park greeted with the group at the dark green playground. Carrie gave Skully a hug and a kiss  and they all sat in a form of a circle. 

"So, you wanted to know about Michael Myers?" Mickey said mysteriously.

"Back in '63, he killed his own sister on Halloween. And he was only 6 years old. In that house across the street." 

Carrie looks behind her and see's and old looking 2 story house. 

Mickey continues, "After that, he was sent to Smith's Grove Sanitarium. 15 years later he escaped. And came back here for one person. Laurie Strode."