Chapter 4 'jaebum'

I started pacing around my sofa. So basically.... if you don't know what happened was.
A lame bipolar man (who was deffo on his period) called me saying he's 24 and I ended the call. Honestly I have no clue why he called me but I wasn't going to listen anyways.
He's barged into my home. Messed with me. Harassed me *cough* accident *cough* . Then made cry And make me crack a smile right after.

I sighed. Well Jisoos that's a great way to end the night! OFF TOO BEEDDDDD. I dashed up the stairs and sprinted into my room and almost instantly I fell onto my bed face first. I changed into a black tank top and black shorts.

"Ah comfy bed" sometimes I realise just how much I appreciate my bed in the morning. Almost instantly I fell in a deep slumber.

~time skip to morning 8:00 am~

I woke up to the sun flashing itself to my eyes. I was laying curled up on top of the covers. It's bright orange glow shone all around me. It was beautiful. Then I sneezed.

"Achu!" I groaned. Are you serious? One day just one day with no blanket and I seriously catch a cold? I sniffled.
I could feel snot running down my nose. I grabbed a tissue That was on my bedside table.

"Ugh what day is it?" I said as I looked around tryna find my phone. Ahh There it is. I grabbed my phone which was on the floor. Wednesday shoot.

I opened up instaidol and texted jisung.

  ~                       Jisung                           ~

Y/n: heyyyyy are you alive?

Jisung: alive and well and where are you?we have work today everyone's already here!

Y/n: seriously? That early?! It's only 8 dude!

Jisung: pabo! Have you forgot? CEO of the worldwide advertising company Jaebum is here. And he requested to meet YOU.

Y/n: what..? Why me!? God I'm ill I have a cold.

Jisung: SERIOUSLY BAD TIMING! everyone's wanting you to come they want to meet Jaebum the girls are screaming for you to come.

Jisung: hang on a minute I'll ask our boss what to do.

Y/n: wait!

Y/n: DID YOU SAY JAEBUM?! THAT RICH GUY?! Shooketh

Jisung: I'm back and yup! Also boss told jaebum to go to your house. He'll be there in about 10 mins.

Jisung: too bad everyone wanted to see him.

Y/n: why does he want to see me?

Jisung: Everyone knows why be careful and make the right decision.

Suddenly the doorbell rang it made you jump.

Y/n: he's already here? And what do you mean decision?

Jisung: good luck!

This punk! I got up and went downstairs. Before I managed to open the door I froze. My hair was slightly messy but still straight. And I was
wearing revealing clothes. My face looked fresh yet tired. Shit! I need to change! Before I went upstairs the doorbell rang again twice. No time I'll just pretend I didn't know why he came! And I just woke up great! He probably is wearing normal clothes.

I opened the door and boy was I wrong. He was wearing a black suit his car parked right in my driveway. Me compared to him I literally looked like the floor he walked on. "Uh...hi?" I said nervously trying not to stutter. What in the world was I thinking of course he'd never wear casual clothes he's and idol! I internally cursed at my self for being so stupid.

"Hi y/n!" He said with much enthusiasm. He was holding a bouquet of gentle pink roses which eventually turned a velvet red colour. Weird. He usually calls me by Ms Kim but...? He said my first name."so do you need anything?" I asked sweetly trying to hide the fact I was ill. "Oh no I..wanted to talk" he said scratching the back of his neck. It suddenly grew awkward.

Shit shit shit! Must escape. Tension. To much. think fast! "Oh ok? Would you like to come inside?" I asked. As I looked behind him I could see many girls secretly taking photos. Thankfully he was tall so I was covered. "Sure!" He entered inside and I locked the door. I led him over to the lounge.

He walked over to me and handed the bouquet. "For me?" I asked unsure of what to do. "Yes I just thought it'd be nice to give you flowers." He said taking a seat. "Oh thank y-" my sneeze cut my words. Oh. My. God. Kill me please. I placed the bouquet on the table and sat down. He sat on the right of the couch and I sat on the left far away from him. "Sorry." I chuckled nervously.

He turned towards me. "Are you I'll y/n ah," I gaped my mouth open. Y/n ah. Y/N AH. Did he just. Wait how'd he know I'm ill. I panicked. Suddenly a mean thought came up to me. Lie. "Oh no I'm fine I'm just a little cold today." I said nervously. I started looking around. He got up and sat down right next to me. I had to admit he looked handsome.

"Don't lie to me I know your ill." He said taking his blazer off. I gave up. He knew. I groaned. "Sorry I just didn't want anyone to know." I said rubbing my hands together. It was rather cold. The blazer that he had took off was now on my lap. "There now you won't be cold," he said chuckling like a boy in luv. My cheeks started to heat up. A scarlet red blush probably appeared on my face. "Sorry you were also a little..distracting..," he said nervously looking away from me. I looked at what I was wearing. A black tank top and booty shorts. Again kill me. I want to drown.

"Sorry I just woke up to Jisung texting me." I laughed quietly. Suddenly the name Jisung had alarmed him. He turned towards me looking me right in the eye. "Who's Jisung?" He tried to ask politely but it ended up coming through an envious tone. "Just a friend. Best friend to be exact." I smiled. I was starting to feel comfortable around him. "Oh okay." He nodded his head as he understood.

"I should probably leave now. I need to get back to your boss. Because of some reasons." He started saying. He got up and walked towards the door with me following him. "Oh your blazer!" I reminded him by holding it out. "Oh no Keep it." He said pushing my hands back. His hands were literally holding mine. "Id like to see you around more." He said before leaving to his car. He waved me goodbye and drove off. What the fuck just happened?

~~

(A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter it's short but I was lazy I'd rather have more eating time than this sorry bye oh and I know jungkook has not appeared yet but trust me a few more chapters pls wait thanks buh bye 💜)