Chapter 7 'hell'

We were both sitting silently. Awkward silence filled the air. The only thing that could be heard was the rambling of the man in the news channel."So.." I began as I turned slightly towards Jungkook. "How long exactly are you willing to stay here for?" I finished my sentence slightly raising my brow. He looked at me in confusion at first until he realised what I meant. "I'm not sure.." he started. He looked up at me with an eager look in his eyes. " I just want to stay away from the palace for a while." He said looking back down to his now fiddling hands.

What does he mean stay away from the palace? I'm broke I'd much rather stay at a palace. I was thinking until I realised. I have a ducking prince at my house. I glanced at him. He looked lost in his thoughts. No. Freaking. Way. He shouldn't be here. In fact I shouldn't be here with him. I looked at the tv. What do I freaking do? If people see me with..him. God knows. Should I tell someone? The number! I glanced back at Jungkook only to see him already glancing at me.

"Um.." I fumble looking for words. "Why don't you want to go home?" I asked. Nice one. That's not what you wanted to ask. I mentally slapped myself. "It's hell." He said looking me in the eyes. I furrowed my brows. "Your life is filled with luxuries what do you mean hell ?" I asked. Whoops. I spoke to much. I nervously smiled. "Sorry.." I said looking down. "No don't be." He spoke, making me look up. Wow a prince saying sorry. Never can I imagine that. "People think being a prince is fun but. They don't know what goes on. Paperwork. Stress. Even getting forced to go on dates with people you don't like!" He  yelled. I jumped a bit startled at how he raised his voice. He realised what he'd just done and looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout at you.." he said with sudden sadness.

"No don't be." I smiled. "At least you opened up to me." I looked at the clock. "Oh I'm so sorry I have work tomorrow it's already 10." I said changing the subject. That's when I realised where would he sleep. "I'll sleep on the sofa it's fine." He smiled showing his signature smile. "No I have 2 rooms you can sleep in the room just across mine." I said standing up. I led him to his room. "There's a bathroom in your room And my room is right here call me if you need me." I finished,walking into my room closing the door behind.

I stayed quiet for a while. I could hear rustling in the guest room and the switch of a light. I sighed. He's only going to be here for a while. A while? How much exactly is a while? Whatever. I flopped down onto my bed getting comfy under the covers. Before I knew it I fell into a deep sleep.

~~
(A/n sorry for the short chapter I've just been to busy lately and also lazy so.. :p welp anyways bai lob u 💜)