Chapter 5 ~ NCT

Sorry but it's going to be a short chapter

Taemin's POV
I slept in Jonghyun and y/n place and I'm happy I did because I woke up with the smell of bacon and eggs not something burning. I walked to the kitchen and saw Jonghyun doing breakfast. "Hey can you wake up y/n and probably Johnny too because i didn't see him leaving the house?" "Yeah but what about Mark?" "Oh he is taking a shower right now." "Oh okay" I walked to y/n's room and saw y/n and Johnny cuddling. I don't want to wake them up but Hyung want me too. I was running in and jumped and landed on top of both "WAKE UP, WAKE UP" "I don't want tooooooooooo I want to sleep" "listen to the women and go Taemin" "sorry can't do Jonghyun want you all up. Oh and there is egg and bacon in the kitchen. If you want some before we get to the studio" "okay" "me and Johnny will come in a bit"
Y/n
After Taemin walked out I tried to sit up but Johnny just pulled me down again I feel him losing his grip so I sanded up as fas as I can so could take a shower. I walked out with just a towel and you looked like this

 I walked out with just a towel and you looked like this

You woke Johnny up. While he was taking a shower I started to walk downstairs for some breakfast. "Morning Oppa" "morning sis" " why do you call her sister every time? I still don't get it" "well me and y/n is close as brother and sister plus we see each other as sister and brother so yeah" I just nodded "oh and sis I forgot to ask you if it was okay with you too be with Mark and NCT today?"
"Yeah no problem. But why?" "We are going to practice and be in some meetings" "but I have been with you before but okay" " I'm going to sit there with the boys for about 3 hours" "oh okay" we saw mark coming down so we said good morning as we got a morning from him.
We were chitchatting for some minutes when I felt someone hugging me
"Good morning everyone" "good morning Johnny" we all said. "There is some egg and bacon left for you" "thanks" I just nodded in return. "Mark when is the concert starting today?" "Oh shit!" Jonghyun sanded a death glare "um sorry hyung. But I totally forgot y/n are you okay with hanging with us when we are having our concert!?" "Yeah" "thank god!"
———————
We sat in Johnnys car because the rest of the boys already left. After some minutes were at the building I really don't know the name but as long as I'm with these two everything is going to be okay... I hope. We walked in from the back door because they already was doing the soundcheck and going some of the dance moves.
I was sitting backstage in NCT room and was singing on some Monsta X and NCT dream songs. I head the door opens so I become quiet. "Hey did you hear someone singing?" "Um no I didn't Lucas maybe you just heard wrong or something" "nah I'm pretty sure and there was NCT dream songs so I know it was someone" "maybe NCT dream is doing something I don't know" "nah there was a girls voice" "um I think someone is calling you bye" I started to try to push him out he maybe tall but I'm still stronger.
1 year and 3 moths later
Me and NCT become closer everyday but mostly Johnny he was so sweet and caring. But everything must have something bad happened like I felt that something is wrong with Jonghyun.. I sometimes dream about his death and i can't sleep at night without him in my arms And felling that he is alive. It's December and soon it's my birthday yay!
I was out fixing presents for Christmas with Jonghyun, Johnny, Travis and one of Johnny's bodyguards. "Jonghyun Oppa And I will go and fix a present for you and then can we meet up ate some place to eat?" "Yeah what about Starbucks in front of BR in 15 minutes?"
Me and jonghyun nodded and I hoked my arm with jonghyun and Travis and started to walk around I have a present for everyone except Johnny, Travis, Nana and Amber I didn't know she was coming sense yesterday so yeah.
We were looking around and I found presents to everyone except Johnny...
I want to give him something that I putted my sole to or something idk. But it have already been 14 minutes so me, Jonghyun and Travis started to Walt to Starbucks.
We looked after Johnny but didn't find him until "Hey I'm sitting over here!" I saw him and waved to him I took Travis and Jonghyun's hands and started to walk to him.
"Heya!" "Hi" we all sat down and talked tills "yo um I'm going to get a frappe so do you guys want anything?" Everyone shakes there heads no except Johnny "i want one too so let's go" we walked away to get our drinks. We weren't aloud to say our real name so I was going with the nickname Jonghyun gave me and Johnny took the name Jack.
We paid and now we are waiting for our drinks "so you have been down lately why?" "Hm? No don't worry" I said with a fake smile "are you sure?" "Yes and also if there anything I will talk to Oppa so don't worry"
Johnny's POV
She is lying she is not fine and I guess those two siblings have been through some shit together... "tell me when you are ready" I said and looked at her she gave me a sad smile and I couldn't help it I hugged her " Dubble chip cream Taiga and Strawberry dream Jack!" "Ah let get the drinks and go to the boys" I nodded and followed her all the way back to the boys.