Chapter 6 ~ WHY?!

Your POV 09:00
My day haven't been the best day but I was away with NCT fore 4 and I forgot my phone home just great but now we are now on our way back home finally I can hug Jonghyun and it's my birthday in 3 days YAY and Jonghyun said we are going to do something Fun but it is a surprise about what it is and I'm so excited for that! We sat in the car and there were supposed to drop me at my house but when we came there there I saw the police coming to my house. I became quite everything became slow for some seconds. I scream "STOP THE CAR!" I run out from the car in to the house and my heart dropped of what I saw Jonghyun lifeless on the floor I dropped down on my knees crying screaming I lifted his body I'm my embrace and hugged him "wake up Oppa please don't do this I need you p-please wake up it's not funny" he didn't breath or move"WAKE UP PLEASE I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU PLEASE COME BACK" I felt people looking at me but I didn't care.

Nowon POV
NCT came in saw y/n on the floor holding jonghyun crying trying to wake him up but nothing happens Mark walked up to y/n hugging her. All the boys came one after one hugging her and the dead body. "I can't live without you I should have listened to my dreams! Why... why, WHY DID YOU DO IT" she cried still hugging the body. One police came and asked what they have for relationship with jonghyun "best friend but knows as his little sister...." the officer looked at NCT "friends" the officer nod "we need to take the dead body so can you please let him go?" "N-no I can't he is just sleeping right.. yeah he is just sleeping wake up Oppa...." everything went quite and all you could hear is sobs from y/n.
The police took the body and Johnny picked her up. She was still crying after some minutes she collapsed.

Y/n POV Next day
I woke up from my nightmare and looked around and saw a unfamiliar room I felt someone hugging my wrist so I looked to my left side and saw Johnny I kissed his forehead "good morning" he opened his eyes a little bit and said morning I walked downstairs with Johnny following me "why are you following me around? And how did I end up here? Did I feel asleep after the flight?" "You don't remember?" "Remember what?" "Jonghyun is um..." "... hahahaha nice try but it's not going to work. Bye I'm going home and I want my special hugs from Oppa so got to go!" I started walking out when I felt someone back hugging me "is there something wrong Johnny?" " I was serious.. he is dead I'm sorry y/n..." I felt my legs giving up I was about to fall but Johnny was faster and catches me in the last second "I'm so sorry y/n" I looked him in the eyes with tears in my eyes and saw that he was serious. I cried my eyes out. Johnny started to walk back to the bed. "Why?..."I stopped crying after a while now I'm just shaking.

Johnny's POV
We have been laying on my bed for about 2 hours and she finally started to calm down. My heart hurts when I see her crying. I think she has fallen asleep. When we were ate there house yesterday I saw her phone but I didn't go through it but I think that Jonghyun maybe tried to talk to her and he didn't know that she forgot it..

~Oppa~
                             10:48am
~Oppa~: hey have you landed? And are you safe?
10 minutes later
~Oppa~: Is everything okay!?
~Oppa~: why aren't you responding me!?
~Oppa~: please at lest let me see if you have read the messages please I can't lose you please!
10:58 pm
5 missed calls from Oppa
~Oppa~: please answer my calls
~Oppa~: I will be out with the guys but if you responds then I'm going to answer you just please.
Next day 14:55
~Oppa~: please I can't do this
~Oppa~: I will tell you the things that happened just please....
~Oppa~: Yes it was cuts on my arm yes I feel depressed and other stuff but like we said we are here for etch other. Just please answer me...
11:58pm
~Oppa~:I don't know how long I can take it just please answer me. I have a bad day and I really had hope that you would be there for me so please...
                           02:48am
~Oppa~: I will sleep now....
50:50 pm
~Oppa~: I really don't want to do this please.
~Oppa~: I really don't want to fight or anything just please. I'm worried about you!
~Oppa~: just know I love you. No matter what🖤

.... "hey Johnny is y/n okay? Do she need something" "I don't know Jisung but right now she is sleeping but chocolate and some blankets?" "Okay I'm going to the store be back in 10 minutes bye hyung" "bye"
————
Y/n just woke up and started to shake a lot. "Hey hey everything is going to be okay" "b-but w-why did he do it d-did I do something?" "No it's not your fault" "yes it is I should have staid home with him" she was about to cry but she didn't do it. I looked we're she was looking saw Jisung came in my room with chocolate and blankets. "Hey nonna I got chocolate if you want some and ice cream we didn't know what flavor so we took chocolate, vanilla and strawberry in the fridge and Mark is fixing Tea if you want some" "thanks Jisung" he smiled to her and she smiled back but with a sad smile. He laid the chocolate on the bed and walked out.
"You probably think I'm a crybaby aren't you." "No I don't y/n it's okay to cry" "Jonghyun, Key, Taemin, Onew and now NCT and you have seen me crying... I always felt so safe when I was in his arms... like Nobody could hurt me when I was there" I hugged her and we started to walk down to the boys and we found all in NCT, Taemin, Onew, Key and Minho sitting in the couch.

Nowon's POV
When Minho saw y/n he stood up and run over to y/n and hugged her tight "we are here for you if you need us" she hugged back even tighter then Minho. You could hear soft sobs from Minho and y/n. Key, Taemin and Onew walked to them and did a group hug.
—————-
"We have been talking with NCT about something" "okay what was that Onew?" "We'll do you want to live with us or NCT because we don't want you to live alone" "I... I um I don't know maybe I will stay with you guys. And I could se your house from Johnny's room so If I want to come over here it's just for me to wal-" I was cut off by key's phone that started ringing "um it's Jonghyun's mom..." "you can take it" I said with a little smile on my face.

Key's POV
I was talking to miss.kim about jonghyun's funeral and she said tomorrow but I was trying to do it in at lest 3 days but "No I don't want to I have fixed everything and I said tomorrow and THATS IT we can have a open funeral and then after we can move his body to another place nobody will notice" "yes they will but y/n need us so talk to you later" "WAIT isn't y/n the girl Jonghyun talks about like she is his little sister or something like that" "well yeah she is that girl and she is having a beak down because of this she can't face the truth and she is blaming everything on her" "have an eye on her please and bye" "bye miss.kim" I walked back in the kitchen "umm/n don't freak out bum um er jonghyun's mom want the funeral tomorrow""WHAT NOT TOMORROW" "I know I know I tried everything it didn't work I'm so sorry y/n" I walked to her and hugged her. I know she doesn't show when she is sad and that she doesn't cry a lot but I could feel her tears so I hugged her tighter. Taemin, Onew, Minho and Johnny came and joined our hug the boys didn't really know what to do so they came and joined our hug too. "I'm going to pack my thing and then can someone get me a lift to the new house?" "I can" "thanks Johnny~"
——————-
Your POV
Me and Johnny was at the house and well I packed 5 boxes with Jonghyun's t-shirt, pants, toys, shirts, Jackets, hoodies, socks and some other stuff and I packed 2 boxes with my stuff. We walked out to the car with my stuff and then Johnny started the car but he didn't drive away I looked over to him and saw....