Chapter 1

Sorry! Writer's block and my job kept me busy. Anyway, here is Chapter 1, so enjoy! PLEASE READ, VOTE, AND COMMENT!

----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

"Aah! I'm completely exhausted!" moaned Shintaro, staggering as everyone walked back to the base after playing at the amusement park.

"Oh! Don't be such a downer Master! Today was an absolute blast!" yelled Ene, which made Shintaro flinch from the volume.

"Jeez Ene! Stop yelling in my ears!" he yelled as he ripped out the headphones and put the phone on speaker.

"Sorry Master!" said Ene with a face that said that she wasn't sorry at all.

"pffft!"

"What's so funny Kano," growled Shintaro as he glared at the cat-eyed boy.

"Nothing much. I just find it funny that you're exhausted while the rest of us are perfectly fine, even the person who is carrying a girl on his back in this heat," he said as he glanced back at Seto, who was carrying Marry who was too tired to walk after all the excitement at the amusement park.

"I-I'm sorry!" stammered Marry as she blushed and buried her face into Seto's neck to hide her embarrassment.

"Don't worry Marry. I'm perfectly fine!" beamed Seto, not even fazed by Kano's remark.

"Hey, who's that?" asked Momo. Everyone turned to see who she was talking about.

Across the street stood a young man dressed head to toe in thick black cloths, even though it was the middle of summer. His long black bangs partly hid his face as he slowly made his way to the Dan.

"How is he able to see us while I'm using my "Concealing" ability?!" said a surprised Kido.

"Maybe he's lost?" said Konoha. "Should we help him?"

"You idiot!" snapped Hibiya. "You can't just go around helping strangers like that!" By now the stranger in black was standing right in front of them.

"Ah, Hello!" said Kano as he approached the mysterious person while using his "Deceiving" ability so he appears carefree while he was alert for anything. "Sorry, are we in your way? We'll move aside for you then."

"Ah...You're the "Deceiver" from that time, aren't you?" asked the person in black. "You've gotten quite good at 'using' it, haven't you?" he said as a grotesque smirk formed on his face. With that, Kano turned around to get away, but before he could take a single step, the unknown boy pulled out a gun from his back pocket and pointed it at Kano's head. "Those wounds you hate so much are going to increase again," he said. And with that he pulled the trigger.

As the gunshot cut through the air, the rest of the Dan could do nothing but watch as Kano falls to the ground.

"KANO!" screamed Kido as she rushed to his side.

"Don't look!" shouted Momo she tried to hide the scene from Marry and Hibiya.

Seto ran towards the assailant, trying to stop him from hurting anybody else. However his attempts were in vain as he was shot in the stomach and fell to his knees, and the man, with an amused look, grabs Seto by his hair, inserts the gun into his mouth, and pulls the trigger. Kido was the next victim as she was stabbed in the stomach before being thrown aside like a broken doll. Next was Shintaro as he tried to shield Momo from the attacker's bullets with his body. As he lay there bleeding, the murderer in black reached inside his jersey to put out the phone with the screaming and sobbing cyber girl inside. He only smiled at her as he crushed the phone into pieces with his hands. Konoha, who was standing to the side in shock, finally snapped out of it and charged toward the killer. However, even his strength was useless as the young man in black effortlessly tossed him aside into a wall and preceded to shoot him several times even after he died. He then grabs Momo by her arms, and breaks both them and her legs. He then shoots her in the stomach as she laid there on the ground screaming in pain. Finally the man points the gun to Hibiya. Marry shouts, "No!" but the man still pulls the trigger and Hibiya falls down dead.

"NOOO!!!" screams Marry, as she falls to her knees sobbing in her friends' blood.

Kuroha's POV

"If they are dear to you, use your monstrous powers," I say to the sobbing girl before me. Honestly, one would think that by know she would know better. No matter how many times the route rewinds and repeats itself, nothing will EVER change. I smirk at her as her hair cuts off at her shoulders and forms thorn-like stakes around her.

"I'm not interested in a world without my friends," she says as snake scales form on her cheeks as her eyes glow red as signs that she's about to reset the route. "However, that doesn't mean that I'm just going to allow you to do as you please any longer," she says as she glares at me. I could only laugh.

"Hahahaha! You honestly think that you can stop me? Defeat me? HAHAHAHAHA!" Time and time again the little medusa thought that she could defeat me, beat me at my own game. And time and time again I proved her wrong. "You have no power over me. You can never stop me!"

"That may be so, but I know that you won't win forever. Eventually we WILL defeat you!" she glares with a determined look in her eyes. "No matter how many times the route is reset, I will NEVER GIVE UP!" And with that shout, the route once again began to rewind.

As everything began to fade to white, in the corner of my eye, I thought I saw a figure dressed in shadow-colored clothes looking at me. But before I could turn my head to get a better view, everything faded to white. Before everything disappeared however, I could have sworn that the person was smiling.

------------------------------------------

Again, PLEASE READ, VOTE, AND COMMENT. REVIEWS ARE ENCOURAGED. THANK YOU!!!