Finding Love Character Bios

Okay so I thought that before I get into the story, you should know what they look like, personalities, relationships etc. If you like to imagine how they look on your own, that is cool, just skip the appearance part. And if you haven't read A Teenage Dream, I would recommend it because this is the sequel. Thanks!  

Character Bios  

Important People

Julie: Finally 15  

Info: She used to be funny, quirky, and downright hilarious. But not anymore. She was dumped. Humiliated. And she doesn't know why. Determined to find out, she has changed herself.  

Siblings: She has an older brother named Andrew who is in college. He is 21 and has feelings for Addie's older sister, Renee.  

Relationships: Her only relationship his with her jerk of a brother (JK) Andrew, and the rest of her family.  

Appearance: Black wavy hair with side bangs and indigo eyes.

Jake: 15  

Info: Used to be the cool, chill kind of guy. But that has changed ever since he let his true love go and watched his parents die. He is trying to move on, but it's not that easy. He feels rejected and unloved. What will he do?  

Siblings: A 4-year old sister named Daniela who doesn't know the truth about her parents. Their guardian is supposed to be their aunt, but they realize now that she is not the best person for the job.  

Relationships: The only relationship he has is with his sister Daniela. She is the world to him. But he still dreams about Addie rushing back to him.  

Appearance: Light brown hair, medium length.

Brayden (Brad): 15  

Info: Who is this guy? Where has he come from? That's what people think when they first see Brayden Smith. Whoever he was before doesn't matter. Now he is the cool, charming guy with girls waiting in line to be with him wherever he goes. Even though he is new, he is the king of the halls. But exactly who is he?  

Siblings: None.  

Relationships: He has a lot of relationships considering all the girls, but he doesn't love them.  

Appearance: Brown hair swept to the side and the front goes down to the top of his eyes. He has a blond streak in the front and light brown eyes.

Mariah: 15  

Info: She may seem sweet and quiet on the outside, but she's all fire. She has a problem with almost everything and thinks that life is very unfair. She hates it when people put on fake smiles and try to be nice while showing off to their so-called "boyfriends".  

Siblings: She is the oldest of six (has a younger brother who is 11) and has to take care of the two sets of twins that her mom doesn't have any time for. She feels that she is being cheated out of something very important-her childhood.  

Relationships: One thing that she hates the most-boys. She thinks that all boys are just like her 11-year old brother-sick minded users. They pick up and dispose of girls like they were some piece of trash. Therefore, she doesn't want anything to do with them.  

Appearance: Light brown curly hair that goes down to her waist and green eyes.

Darren: 15  

Info: Sweet, charming, and well perfect (for Addie)! He is the cool, athletic, sweet guy and loves his girlfriend Addie. He is happy with her, but feels bad for Jake and will try anything to get him into the dating world. If only Jake wasn't so stubborn.......  

Siblings: He has an older brother in college who is trying to get Darren to hook him up with Addie's sister, Renee.  

Relationships: same as info  

Appearance: Black, clean-cut hair with tufts of wavy/curly hair and dark brown eyes.

Addie: 15  

Info: She likes to be organized, prepared and doesn't like surprises or changes.  

Siblings: Her older sister, Renee.  

Relationships: She is blissfully happy with her boyfriend Darren but wonders how different things would have been if she was with Jake.  

Appearance: Medium black hair that curls at the ends and stops ¼th of the way down her back.

Emanuel: 15  

Info: The fun guy.  

Siblings: none  

Relationships: His girlfriend, Abbey who he loves and thinks that everything she does is cute.  

Appearance: Long black emo-ish hair (like nevershoutnever) and wears tight shirts and skinny jeans. You might think that he's emo but he definitely is not. He loves to smile, play games, play jokes on people.

Abbey: 15  

Info: The quiet (-ish) girl who loves black and hot pink.  

Siblings: none  

Relationships: Her boyfriend Emanuel who she adores.  

Appearance: She has straightened her curly medium brown hair.

Cole: 15  

Info: The funny, practical joke playing guy.  

Siblings: none  

Relationships: His girlfriend Caitlin who is very much like him.  

Appearance: Brown hair that goes to the side and blue eyes.

Caitlin: 15  

Info: The girls who says what's on her mind.  

Siblings: none  

Relationships: Her boyfriend Cole who she finds hilarious.  

Appearance: Blond curly hair (that she loves) that goes to her shoulders.

Gad: 15  

Info: The cool guy who listens to what people have to say and everyone loves him.  

Siblings: none  

Relationships: His girlfriend, Angie who he finds really sweet.  

Appearance: Black hair that he keeps in a mohawk-ish style.

Angie: 15  

Info: The loud, outgoing type.  

Siblings: none  

Relationships: Her boyfriend, Gad who she thinks is the cutest, sweetest guy ever.  

Appearance: Curly, black hair.

Willy: 15  

Info: The quiet guy who you can talk to about anything.  

Siblings: none  

Relationships: His girlfriend Delilah who he thinks is beautiful in every way possible. (so sweet)  

Appearance: Very short black hair.

Delilah: 15  

Info: The kind, quiet girl.  

Siblings: none  

Relationships: Her boyfriend Willy who she finds really sweet.  

Appearance: Wavy black hair that goes to her shoulders.