14

I had just finished my Science class which was the last for the day. I started to think about Ethan's question yesterday, I don't want to hurt Cruz or Ethan because who I pick BUT I have to. Cruz...I pick Cruz...wait why? I DON'T KNOW! Well if I say I PICK Ethan idk why either.

I decided to call someone (quote unquote)mature, Brooklyn, Cruz's Brother. "Hey Melia," He exclaimed from the other side of the line. "Hey Brook I was just...Idk I need your help,"I said quite ashamed. "Sure what do you need help with?," He asked kindly. "Uhm..Boys," I sighed. "Well I'm glad you called me and not Romeo," he joked. "What about boys," he asked. "I'm friends with 2 boys and I both love them and now I have to pick but I don't know who," I sighed. "Amelia firstly listen to your heart. I know as being Cruz's brother, he would understand because he loves you Amelia. Secondly as for right now Cruz is with your sister Ethel and idk about the other guy, annalise if he's happy or not but do not try to break them up patience is the key. Thirdly you're still quite young Amelia you're only 15 you still have a long way to go," he says. "Thanks Brooklyn thank God your my brother-in-law," I giggled. "Haha! But still Millie live your life while you can but if you get a tattoo you better be with me got it?," He asked strictly. "I will," I giggled. "Right got to go now, cya Meils," He said. "Bye," I smiled.

I waited for Ethan and Cruz to get out of class but while I wait I already knew who to pick. Ethan came out first and he was quite nervous. "What's wrong," I asked. "Nothing," He replied. "About...yesterday," I trailed off. "Yeah?," he says anxtiously. "I'm sorry Ethan BUT I choose Cruz," I sighed. "Oh thank God," He sighed heavily. I gave him a confused look for a long time. "I asked Lauren out,"He finally said. "Oh my God I'm so happy for you," I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks," He replied. Then Cruz came out. "What took yah long," I asked. "I had a lot of questions," He laughed. "Mr. Beckham finally liking Poetry," I smirked. "Who  said I never did," he questioned jokingly. "Me," I replied playfully as we all walked home whilst chatting.

Cruz and I went straight to my house like we used to do after school. Ethel kept stealing Cruz from me and Cruz was soo annoyed then I heard them argue in the hall. "Ethel I want some quality time with Amilea without you," Cruz says raising his voice.  I didn't want to hear them argue about me so I tried to stop it but they kept  yelling  at each other. "STOP," I yelled. "Shut up," Ethel yelled and pushed me harshly, I tripped and fell down the stairs. Luckily I managed to stay awake also alive. "Amelia," Cruz says worried running down the stairs.  "Mrs. Melling!," Cruz yelled putting my head on his lap. "What happened?," mum questioned. "Ethel," I managed to say. Cruz grabbed the ice packs and place it on my head where blood was gushing. "You're going to be just fine Okay?,"Cruz says rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

Cruz and I hung out in my room again. "Me or Ethan,"he asked. "You,"I smiled as my cheeks turned red. "I knew it you li-wait what?,"he questioned surprised. I smashed my lips onto his and he kissed back. "I missed your lips,"Cruz smirked. "I missed yours,"I chuckled. "But you're still with Ethel,"I sighed. "nope we broke it off,"Cruz shrugged. "I'm the reason am I?," I sighed. "No I want you,"He smiled.  We interlocked our fingers together and we both cuddled. "Amelia?," Cruz says. "Yes?," I questioned. "Will you be my girlfriend," He asked. "Yes," I exclaimed and hugged him tightly. "Yay now I can tell you how much I love you," He smiled. "Haha I love you too Cruzie," I smiled.