01

When things are hard
You can lean on me and rest
I wanna be on your side all your life
And understand you ❞

- I'll Try,
Day6

- I'll Try,Day6

▬▬▬

Jennie gently plugged her earbuds on her ears. As she was picking the music to be played, the soft wind touched her face and it sends shivers and joy to her at the same time.

It's 12:00 midnight and she's walking outside alone. Didn't even mind to take someone with her because for some reason, she felt that she needs a me time; wherein she's just walking without thinking and listening to her favorite rnb songs. This has been her dream. It feels fulfilling and amazing at the same time. She felt very independent.

Observing from her surrounding, she was sure that there wasn't a lot of people outside. Sure, she see few but it is still counted as many. If this day was a just a normal day, she would probably be scared because of the ambiance and the surrounding. She may overthink that someone is looking at her.

But this day wasn't just normal for her. Everything so messy and f-cked up that she almost wanted to just jump from a high building. But she can't do that, she's scared of heights, she's an acrophobic. She is an acrophobic but she fell for him and didn't even get scared on crashing. How nuts will that be?

Thinking about her situations makes her leg shake. And when she shakes, it means she literally fell to the ground on her knees.

There wasn't a lot of people walking around in the middle of the night. But in her surprise, someone with a deep-manly voice spoked up and is standing in front of her. She was looking down so she can't see his face.

"Miss, are you okay?" The guy asked.

Is she really okay?

Her long time boyfriend, Hanbin just broke up with her today because of an unacceptable reason. Her grandfather who's very close to her heart since she was a child died. Her parents is divorcing and they made their desicion today. So, is she really okay?

Tears run down to her cheeks when she didn't even notice. Her day was so messy that her emotions got stoop and now here she was, crying and breaking down.

She looked up to see the person standing, if he was still there. To her surprise, the guy was looking at her with a sympathetic eyes. It was like he was pitying her and she doesn't like to get pity. Her tears burst more because of that.

"W-what did I do wrong? I'm sorry. Please stop crying. Does it really hurt?" The guy panicked.

"Yes, it does! It hurts that I almost wanted to kill myself. But no, I won't do that because how can you kill someone who's already dead?" She stated, in the middle of her break down.

The guy was taken a back because of what she said. His eyes suddenly turned into a soft one, so concern, so familiar. She immediately looked away when she saw that.

"I'm sorry..." the guy said. He patted her back. She stared at him and rudely shrug for him to back off.

"Don't touch me!" She harshedly managed to mumble.

The guy put his hands on the air as if he's on defeat, "Fine, I'm sorry. But I'll stay with you here. I won't go away."

Jennie laughed hysterically and shakes her head in disbelief, "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, I can't just go away and left you here. I mean—look at you, you look..." the guy scanned her from head to toe.

"Shit?"

The guys eye widened. "I... didn't say that."

Jennie rolled her eyes at him. Their conversation is getting nowhere. He just saw her cry in the middle of the street and beside the streetlight, she doesn't want him to know her problems. She needs to escape.

"Listen, I'm sorry if I made this inconvenience with you. I'm just... emotional and all but I'm alright. If you will ever saw me crying in the street again, please approach me. But if you will see me happy in the street then... just forgot everything you saw today," she stated.

The guy just stayed silent. She got up from her position earlier to face him. She knows that he was thinking. She is good at monitoring people and yet she doesn't have an idea what he was thinking.

He was still blank but she needs to get out from the scene and to escape.

And so she casually passed him by as if they didn't talk.