🎃Part Thirteen🎃

Halloween chapter! Yay! This probably won't be referenced at all in the actual story.... But I really don't know at this point....

****

     Arthur sat up, gently untangling Francis' limbs from his own. He yawned and stretched his arms into the air, looking over at the calendar on the wall. A grin stretched across his face when he realized what day it was. Halloween. He stood up and quickly got dressed before going over to Francis, who was still asleep. Arthur gently rubbed the Frenchman's back until he lifted his head, blinking sleepily.

     "Hey, Francis...."

     "Art...?" Francis yawned and rubbed his eyes.

     "I'm sorry to disturb you, but I just want you to know that I'm leaving the house.... I'll be back soon.... Okay, love?"

     "Mmhmm...." Francis set his head down and snuggled into the blankets.

     Arthur ruffled the Frenchman's hair and quickly left, fearing that he wouldn't have been able to bring himself to leave if he stayed any longer.

**36 minutes**

     Arthur walked into his room and immediately joined Francis in the bed. He pulled the Frenchman tight against his chest and smirked mischievously, suddenly getting an idea. His cold hands snuck up Francis' shirt and rudely pressed against his warm stomach.

     Francis let out a squeak of shock as he squirmed in discomfort. "Arrrrt!"

     "Hello, love! I'm going to go downstairs and set some stuff up.... You can just stay here and continue sleeping, 'kay?"

     Francis turned over and latched onto Arthur. "'Kay."

     "No, no, no...." Arthur detached Francis from himself. "I need to go downstairs... you need to stay here." He quickly got up and wandered out of the room, ignoring the whines of protest from Francis.

**45 minutes**

     "Ack!" A bottle of ketchup exploded all over Arthur. "You've got to be kidding me...." The ketchup had gotten all over him and the floor.

      There was a whimper from behind him and he turned around to see Francis staring at him fearfully.

     "Art...?" He started slowly backing up.

     "Francis?! Why-" Francis darted away up the stairs. "Francis!" Arthur chased after him.

     The Englishman found the other male hiding in his bed. Francis was, clearly, not good at hiding. He was just a whimpering and shaking lump under the blankets. If it was a horror movie, he would have died already.

     "Francis?" Arthur hesitantly approached the bed. He touched the shaking lump, causing it to yelp loudly. "Hey... hey.... It's okay...." The English nation pulled the blanket off of Francis.

     Francis wailed and hid his face in his arms.

     "Francis... please look at me...." The Frenchman started shaking more and it was obvious that he was crying. "France."

     Francis looked up, teary eyed and terrified. He flinched away as Arthur reached out to touch his cheek.

     "Hey... look... it's just ketchup. Everything's fine."

     The blue-eyed male sniffled a little before wailing and stretching his arms towards Arthur.

     Arthur glanced down at his ketchup covered shirt and frowned slightly. Wanting to calm down Francis as quickly as possible, he pulled his shirt over his head and picked up Francis, not even caring to get a new shirt.

     Francis sobbed fearfully and hid his face in Arthur's neck. He curled his arms and legs around Arthur, latching onto the other male.

     "Hey... hey...! Everything is fine! It's okay, Francis...! You're okay...."

     "D-... don' kill me..." he sniffled.

     "Oh Francis..." Arthur smiled sadly. "What on Earth made you start thinking that I was going to kill you?"

     Francis looked up at Arthur with tear-filled eyes.

     "Hmm... come on, my Frenchie, I have some spooky movies (they were kids movies that weren't "spooky" at all....) that we can watch.... I also bought some candy and some strawberries at the store! So... will you come downstairs with me?"

     Francis thought for a few seconds before nodding slowly.

**3 hours 45 minutes**

     The two countries watched a few movies together before Arthur managed to convince Francis to go on a walk with him. They walked around, Arthur holding Francis' hand to make sure that he didn't wander off. Francis got mildly spooked a few times, and they ended up going back to Arthur's house after Francis started freaking out because Arthur got a small bloody nose.

     When they got back to the house, Arthur cleaned himself up and cuddled with Francis on the couch as they watched more movies. He fed a little bit of chocolate to the Frenchman and watched as his blue eyes lit up with happiness. Of course, this happiness didn't even compare to the utter joy in his eyes when Arthur gave him a chocolate covered strawberry. The same amount of happiness could soon be found in Arthur when Francis peppered him with many thankful kisses.

     Arthur never wanted that moment to end, but, nothing can go on forever. Both of them fell asleep on the couch together. They would both wake up together in the morning, Francis having fallen onto the floor. And Arthur would carry the other man up to his room, where they would both sleep more. It was a lovely two days spent together before the chaos that would occur and keep them apart. 

****

     Oooooh foreshadowing to nothing! Soooo spoooooooky! The only thing that I'm really writing at the moment is Francis having a temper tantrum... so... yeah.

Happy spooky day peoples! 🎃