5| My Roommate Is A Virginity Stealer

dedicated to @exquisites because honestly she's an awesome person like she's too sweet for candy, so check out her book Queen of Hearts!

I woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache and urgency. The first thing I noticed, were the white painted walls which wasn't my mint green ones. Then I noticed the body next to me, a male one, naked. Their arms were blocking me from getting up as it drooped over my torso. It was then I realized that I was naked as well.

Disgusted I moved the person's arm from me scared for my lack of memory of what happened the previous night or earlier in the morning. The person shifted towards me so their face was out in the open towards my direction.

As soon as I looked at the face it was hard for me not to take my eyes off him. I've never seen a day in my life where Sasha wasn't irritating or smug and he actually looked peaceful. His features were suddenly more conspicuous, the shadow on his boyish face made him look both young and old enough at the same time.

Then it hit me that I was in a bed naked with Sasha as all of the events from last night swam over my memory. And the first thing I did was run to the bathroom with the whole white bed spread wrapped around my body, and vomit up the bile of the liquor of the aforementioned night.

Weak and tiredly, I washed my mouth and face.

"Shit." I cursed at myself. At this point, pressure was being weighed in. Tears welled up in my eyes. Matt had cheated on me and I lost my virginity over drunken sex and overwhelmed emotions. My stomach was doing flips and turns and cartwheels.

I walked back into room eyes closed with one hand mashing my right temple and the other keeping the sheet over me.

"Oh!" I yelled out when I saw Sasha laying on the bed in all his glory nothing to cover him up. I shielded my eyes immediately, "put some clothes on or at least some boxers!"

"You do have my duvet."

I instantly threw the thick material at him forgetting that I was naked too. When I heard him whistle, I realized. "Nice body, kid."

"Jesus!" I quickly grabbed back the duvet and wrapped it around my body and turned around, putting my hand back over my eyes even though it was no use. "Just put on something!"

"Why?" He asked simply causing my hand to twitch.

"Because you're naked, dumbass!" I spat, not turning around or moving my hand from my eyes.

"You're naked too," he joked, I could feel his eyes stalking my body as I felt chills down my spine, "and I have no problem with it." You can hear the stupid smirk in his tone.

"I'm just a piece of meat to you!"

"No you're more than that," his voice was coming closer and closer. I could feel his presence behind me as his warmth covered my back. I yelped when I felt him on my ass.

"Sasha!" I cried and ran towards the door when I turned around he was in boxers with a towel in his hands. He was in fit of laughter.

"It's just a towel, Solana," he said in a mocking tone, "Or did you want it to something else?"

I couldn't take this anymore, Sasha's company was just too dumb and intoxicating . He always acted annoying, and stupid and like he doesn't have any sense! I ran out of his room with his sheets wrapped around me, but not before hearing him say, "You're becoming just like me! Ditching right after sex!"

.

.

.

"You what?" Lanie exclaimed looking at me like I had two heads, "oh I knew it; I just knew it!"