Puffles Part 2

Puffles (Moschomicrotherium pufflei[citation needed]) are small, furry creatures native to the Club Penguin Island which can currently be purchased in the Pet Shop. After being discovered in 2005, penguins have adopted and cared for them as pets. Some puffles can play games with the player. Puffles are half the size of penguins (2 feet or 60.96 centimeters) and weigh 11 pounds or 4.98 kilograms.[citation needed]

Starting May 30, 2013, the price of adopting regular coloured puffles from the Pet Shop was decreased from 800 coins to 400 coins.

Types of Puffles

All Puffles except for the Rainbow Puffle and Gold Puffle cost 400 coins per puffle. The Blue and Red Puffles are the only puffles that are available to both non-members and members. Every puffle other than the blue and red ones require a membership to purchase them. If a toy puffle is bought at a real store, a non-member can unlock a member puffle.

Rainbow Puffles are free after completion of the Puffle Tasks. To get a Gold Puffle, you must walk one of your already owned puffles to the golden O-Berry machine and let them eat one. Once they do that, they will try digging for gold nuggets, as opposed to regular coins and items. After collecting 15 gold nuggets, you can get a Gold Puffle from the Gold Mine.

 After collecting 15 gold nuggets, you can get a Gold Puffle from the Gold Mine

Black Pufflesare strong and silent pets. They rarely smile, but they will smile when pleased. Black Puffles are big fans of Fish Burgers. The black Elite Puffle is called Flare and can be walked in-game using the Puffle Whistle. Members can adopt Black Puffles for 400 coins.

They are known for their reluctance and shadowiness. However, they have a wild side; they love to skateboard and they are known to catch on fire when they are feeling happy and strong. They rarely smile, but they will smile when pleased. They can play Cart Surfer with you.

Blue Pufflesare loyal and content pets

Blue Pufflesare loyal and content pets. They were the first puffles to be able to be adopted in March 2006. Pretzels and cookies with milk are their favorite treats. There is a blue Elite Pufflecalled Bouncer. Anyone can adopt a Blue Puffle for 400 coins.

They are considered trustworthy, loyal, and easy to care for. These puffles are available to all players. They are one of the most popular.

 They are one of the most popular