*Author's Note*

Hey guys!

So.. erm.. basically... the reason I wrote this was to apologize. I haven't updated in over a week and I feel horrible about it. I know that you guys like reading this fanfic and it makes you angry when I don't update. I've been extremely busy this past week though.

Sunday: celbrated my birthday with my whole family.

Monday, Tuesday: I was feeling extremely sick.

Wednesday: My birthday (yay). I didn't want to write that day for obvious reasons.

Thurday: I went to the mall to pick up my new glasses (for seeing the board in class) and while I was there, Mario Lopez was too. He was doing a meet-and-greet and singing autographs.

Friday: I forgot what happened that day but I was busy.

Saturday: I was planning to write the chapters but when I got to my dad's house, I realized that I left my laptop charger at my house, meaning I wouldn't have enough time to write and upload the new chapters.

Sunday (yesterday): It was my nephew's 5th birthday party, and as soon as that ended, the Olympic closing ceremony came on TV in the USA. There was no way in the world I was missing that, so I watched it. And I cried like a baby.

*take deep breath here and prepare for news*

I'M WRITING THE NEW CHAPTERS WRITE NOW AND UPLOADING THEM TONIGHT!

*breath again*

I'm greatful that you've all been so patient with me. I'm so sorry about not updating. I'm going to start updating only once (maybe twice) a week. School is starting in 16 days and I haven't even started my summer projects. Ooops.

-Jess x

P.S. A HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL COMMERCIAL JUST CAME ON. WOAH ZAC EFRON WOAH. IT'S FOR THE DANCE ALONG. WAHOO I GET TO LEARN DISNEY DANCE MOVES FROM A HOT GUY, COUNT ME IN. I'm only in this for Zac. His abs are great.

Ok bye!