The Call

Strutting into the dorm that has become their little love nest carrying the leftovers from lunch Emma places the food in the refrigerator as Regina goes to her room and kicks off her beige sandals. The art major sneaks up on her girlfriend and wraps her toned arms around her slender waist startling the brunette slightly, "So what do you want to do now babe?" Whispering in her ear she gets overwhelmed by her unique scent.

Covering Emma's strong arms with her petite hands she smiled widely, "Oh I don't know...." Dragging out her words for suspense. As a lingering kiss was placed below her ear she turned in her girlfriend's capable arms, circling her supple neck with her hands and went on saying, "....but we definitely cannot start any funny business."

Emma stuck her lower lip out dramatically, dropping her head like she had just been scolded by her mother, "But why not?"

"Well because I want to paint you dear, that's why," the amateur artist shyly answered running her fingers through straw colored hair.

Emma raised her head to look into deep brown eyes, "You mean paint with me, right?" Attempting to correct her.

Whispering like it was suppose to stay a secret, "No darling. I want to paint. YOU." Tapping Emma's chest with her index finger, setting the imaginary record straight.

"Oh I see." The artist blushed. No one has ever painted her before. She's always been too self conscious to stay still long enough to be painted, aside from being a little shy she feels kind of confident too. "So what do you want me to do?"

With an easel set up in her room because it was large and the light was much better than in the living room and her palette prepared with several vibrant colors on it, she instructed Emma to go put the clothes on that she had set out for her on her bed, "Are you almost ready darling?" Yelling at the blonde girl.

"Uhhh Regina?" the woman says hesitantly.

"Yes dear?" The brunette's eyes focused on getting the colors of paint she wanted to use on the palette in her hand.

"Are you sure this is all you want me to wear?" Unsure of the attire or lack of in this case, the taller woman asked in a squeaky voice.

"Yes I'm sure it is." Shaking her head she smirked to herself.

Grumbling under her breath Emma stumbled out of the bathroom awkwardly, still a little self conscious about being naked around her girlfriend, "Ooookay, here I am."

Lifting her eyes from her palette and easel, Regina's jaw dropped. "Holy crap," she cursed under her breath.

"Where do you want me?" Emma staggered toward the brunette, long porcelain legs on full display, lace covered behind swaying as she walked a bit.

Regina could think of multiple ways she wanted her lover but none of them had anything to do with painting. "Uhhh umm..." she stuttered for a minute or two, not being able to remove her eyes from Emma's exposed body. With paintbrush in hand she motioned over to the stool like chair she grabbed from the island in the kitchen, "Ummm right there, ummm over there."

After seeing Regina's reaction to her outfit or lack there of the blonde sexily sauntered over to the chair wearing only a long sleeved emerald green button down shirt and matching lace panties that brought out her similar colored eyes. "Right here?" Emma asked with a crooked smile blooming on her face.

Nervously clearing her throat and swallowing hard Regina could only answer by nodding her head. She walked toward the fair woman stumbling over her feet clumsily, pushing her down onto the chair then continued, going on to unbutton the shirt completely until there was a thick strip of bare skin showing between either side of the cloth material. Giving Emma a quick kiss she whispered, "Just relax and get comfortable." Backing away from the subject, "Just get as comfortable as you need to, this is just going to be a rough outline I'm painting. I'll go back in and put in more detail later." She informed Emma with a smirk of her own. Taking a deep breath she began a quick sketch with her rounded paint brush.