Chapter 1~ A new day

My friend Kat and I had been planning on visiting California for a year now, until this day we finally went.

Our plane left at 6:00 am and I was just waking up around 3:00 am until I realised that I still had to pack. As I sprung out of bed I hit my knee on my nightstand letting out a hurling scream. Kat came rushing into my room (from her room next to mine) shouting if I was alright. I looked up at her and just started laughing at my pain.

"Are you packed up?" Kat asked. "Uh no." I replied shyly. "Well you better hurry up slowpoke!" She insisted.

I was never really good at getting ready so I kind of just grabbed random things and threw them into my suitcase.

After I was done packing I grabbed my straightener and walked into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. As always I didn't know what to wear so I just grabbed my lazy outfit.

Kat walked in looking more hipster than ever and asked if I just rolled out of bed. Of course my reply was yes I WOKE UP LIKE THIS I WOKE UP LIKE THIS. Which caused Kat to laugh her ass off.

After Kat and I were both ready we grabbed our tickets and headed out the door. I insisted on driving since Kat wasn't exactly awake yet. About 30 minutes of driving we arrived at the airport.

As always passing through security was a pain because I had a necklace on from my dad that always made the alarms go off. Kat made it through without a problem. We sat and took selfies then checked twitter for an hour then heard over the intercom that our flight was boarding.

Kat and I took our seats and headed off to California.