Chapter 16~ Kian!

Ricky and I drove back to my house in silence. until we go there he asked what happened but I only responded with fear in my eyes and tears flowing down my cold cheeks.

We walked inside and just stood there in shock. right above us standing on the loft with a rope tied around his neck was, Kian. I started running up the stairs screaming at the top of my lungs "Kian don't do it! I love you! please don't kian!". I finally got to him but I was a second too late, he had jumped right before my eyes.

I screamed at the too of my lungs. I ran to the rope and started panicking. I had grabbed the knife out of Ricky's car so I pulled it out and cut the rope.

I heard a thud as Kian's body fell to the ground. Once I ran back down to Ricky he was already trying to get a response from Kian but he couldn't. I dialled 9-1-1 and frantically told the woman who answered where we were and what had happened. the ambulance showed up shortly after and took Kian to the hospital.

I couldn't take anymore of this so I ran up to my bathroom with Ricky chasing me but I got in there before he could and locked the door. I opened the medicine cabinet and took out the blades.

One cut

Two cuts,

Three cuts

Four.

Five,six,seven,eight.

Too many and it'll be too late.

The room started spinning then everything went black.