Chapter 4~ Stay with me?

Kian and I had been sitting in his room for a while talking about his YouTube channel until he asked me if I wanted to make a vlog with him. Of course my reply was "That sounds awesome".

Once Kian had started filming he got strangely closer to me, which I thought it was just for the vlog so that we could actually see each other in the video.

About ten minutes into the video Kian looked at me and said, "Guys I know this is sorta soon and I've only known Ariel for a day, but I really like her".

To my astonishment I just sat there speechless looking deeply into Kian's beautiful brown eyes. After a moment of me starring at him I asked "Is that true?".

"Yes, 100% true." Kian giggled sweetly.

I couldn't stop blushing, I mean I've had boyfriends before but never would I ever think that Kian Lawley liked me! "He's so cute." I said to myself.

Kian looked at his hands and chuckled "Thanks." while looking up at me.

"Wait did I say that out loud?!" I spoke quickly in a frightened tone.

"Yeah you did, Ariel." Kian said with a smile.

"I didn't mean to say that outloud..."

Kat came rushing into the room asking what had happened between us while she was outside with Connor.

I chuckled and yelled "NOOOOOOOTHING!!" to Kat causing her to laugh pretty hard.

Connor walked behind Kat and pulled her closer to him with his arms around her waist.

"OOOOOOOOHHHH CONNOR'S GETTING SOME!!" Kian shouted at Kat and Connor.

We all started laughing our asses off from what Kian said.

Connor walked up to Kian and whispered something into Kian's ear which I couldn't hear at all.

Kian's P.O.V.

After Connor whispered that I should ask Ariel to stay with me for the night I was a bit nervous about what she was going to say but I asked anyways and she said "Yeah sure sounds like fun".

I was so happy that she was going to stay the night but then it hit me, where is she going to sleep and what is she going to where? I thought about it for a minute then decided that she could sleep in my bed with me and just wear some of my sweats and a shirt.

At first she sounded a little nervous about sleeping in my bed with me but shortly agreed that it would be sweet of me.

It was around 12:00 am when Ariel and I decided to go to bed. I have her my favourite pair of maroon sweat pants and a grey T-shirt. We both climbed in to bed and talked for a few minutes until Ariel fell asleep.

Ariel P.O.V.

I was so happy that Kian asked if I wanted to stay the night because it gave me a chance to get closer to him. Once we climbed into bed I fell asleep relatively fast.

While I was sleeping I had a terrible dream about me being forced to kill one of my parents to live. I woke up crying and sweating a lot until I noticed that it was around 3:00 in the morning. Kian apparently heard me crying and woke up after I did. he asked what happened and I told him about my dream and how scared I was. Kian motioned me to come closer so I proceeded to go to him.

Kian's P.O.V.

I felt so bad for Ariel and her dream. I motioned her to come closer to me so I could help her coupe with her feelings and so I could be closer to her. Ariel nestled her head in my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. I whispered in her ear repetitively that it was only a dream until she fell asleep.

I looked at her gorgeous face and whispered in her ear once more "Ariel you are a beautiful girl, with a great personality. And that's why I think I'm falling for you".

I finally said it. I mean it was true Ariel was so beautiful and she had such an amazing personality, what wasn't to love about her?

Ariel P.OV.

Kian was so kind while helping me with my dream. He told me that it was only a dream so I closed my eyes trying to fall back to sleep when I heard him say to me, 'Ariel your a beautiful girl, with a great personality. And that's why I think I'm falling for you'!!!!

I mean seriously My heart melted inside me and I couldn't help but smile which probably gave away that I wasn't asleep, but what he said just made me feel so loved and cared for.