Chapter 5~ I love you too...

Kat's P.O.V.

I woke up to see Connor laying in bed next to me, smiling at me as I woke up. "Hey beautiful." Connor said with his cute little smile.

"Hey Connor." I responded while gazing deeply into his eyes. God, he's even hot when he wakes up. I hopped out of bed to brush my teeth and wash my face in Connors bathroom.

Connors P.O.V.

Kaitlyn was really beautiful, her smile, her laugh, her eyes the were all perfect. I was so happy that she had slept over last night. Once we were both awake fully we walked downstairs together to find breakfast. As we were walking I heard Ricky shout over to us "Why hello love birds!". Not very surprising to me considering he does that every time I have a girl stay with me overnight.

Kaitlyn started laughing historically so I joined. We both grabbed some breakfast and walked out to the beach.

"Kaitlyn, can I tell you something?" I said shyly.

"Yeah anything".

" I know we've only known each other for like two days but I think I love you."

Kat's P.O.V.

Did he really just say that? I mean he's absolutely gorgeous and he said that he loves me?! I can't believe it!

I just looked down at the sand and murmured "I love you too Connor".

After telling him that I loved him too Connor pulled me up onto his lap and slowly leaned in for a kiss. As we kissed for a while we both pulled back then started to kiss again, passionately.