Chapter 11~ Disneyland

Ariel's P.O.V.

It was 4:00 in the morning when I woke up. I untangled myself from Kian's arms. I looked at him for a minute then woke him up.

"We have to get up for Disney." I told Kian sweetly.

"NOOOO" Kian said with his really sexy morning voice.

He pulled me into his arms burying my face in his chest.

We both got up and started getting ready. I took a long cold shower like always. I got out and put some mascara and eyeliner on, straightened my hair and put a cute little pink bow in. I put on my 'POW' shirt and gummy worm leggings then slipped on my hot pink vans. I walked out of the bathroom to see that Kian had on a backwards purple SnapBack a pair of black pants and a shirt that said 'CATS' across the front.

2 hours later

Kian and I got into the car and started to drive to Disneyland. about ten minutes into the drive I got a call from my ex Chad.

"What do you want?" is said angrily.

"Hello to you too." Chad said.

"Seriously what do you want?"

"I want you back Ariel, I really love you."

"Psh. I don't want to even think about you let alone talk to you."

"Listen Ariel you better fucking take me back!" Chad yelled through the phone.

"No! I hate you just leave me alone!!"

I hung up quickly. "Who was that?" Kian asked. "My annoying ex." I said feeling a tear run down my face. I quickly swiped it off my cheek. "Well okay then. I love you." Kian said.

"I love you too Kian."