Taking control(3) *rebecca^*

Rebecca

I was sitting on Carlton leaning on his chest. His friend passed the blunt our way. "Here try this. When I take a pull kiss me." Doing just that we made out as smoke filled both of our mouths. Pulling away we both blow out.

I giggled as he smiled at me. He handed me his cup with punch and something else in it. I think it's safe to say I can not go home like this. "I need some water." Carlton nodded getting up and going back in the house to the kitchen. He got a glass cup putting ice and water in it before handing it to me.

I chugged the entire glass in less than a minute. "You good ma?"

"Yeah I'm fine just trying to sober up a little. My dad would kill me if I walk in the house high." I giggled getting more water.

"Oh that's cool. Here use these eye drops." He wrapped his arms around my waist. Turning so we were face to face I see him smiling at me.

"What?" I put the drops in my eyes.

He moved a loose stran of hair from my face. "Your beautiful." I blushed looking away. He turned me to look at him again cupping my face this time.

We stared into each other. Licking his lips he moved in closer pressing his lip on mines. Just to make sure this wasn't a dream I waited five second before kissing back.

"Carlton!?" Some girl yelled making us pull apart. "Who the hell is this bitch!?"

"Um excuse me but I would appreciate if you did not call me out my name." I said with a smile. Gotta kill these bitches with kindness.

"You shut up I was talking to him." She marched up pushing me out the way. "What the hell do you think your doing you dumb stupid ass nigga!" She shoved him.

"Hey the fuck is up with you putting yo tiny hands on people you crazy bitch!?" He yelled at her.

"Yeah actually I am especially when hoes try to get at what's mines." She looked back at me.

"You got one more time to call me out my name and things will no longer be pretty especially for you." We stood eye to eye even if I was shorter than her.

"Bitch I wish you would." She laughed in my face.

I got ready to clock this hoe but Carlton got in the way. "Hey don't you to classy for that shit." He pinched my chin before turning back to whoever this girl is. "Look I told you a long time ago we ain't together. Don't be trynna start shit. Move the fuck on." He grabbed my hand taking us back outside.

"Who was that?" I snatch my hand away.

"Just this girl I dated some time back. As you can see she is crazy." He shook his head.

"Are there any other girls I should watch out for while here?" I stood hands on my hip.

"Uh I don't think so no."

"Carlton!"

Oh my god. Has this nigga been passed around the school or some shit!?

"Who you?" This other girl said giving me a dirty look.

"Rebecca and you?" I hold out my hand.

"You messing with snobby bitches now?"

That's it. I didn't come here for this bullshit. I walk off to find Cam I'm ready to leave.

_____________

Chris

After dancing for a few more songs we went up to one of the guest rooms. The way her hips were moving. I couldn't take it.