Making up (27)

Chris
5 days. She stayed mad at me for 5 days! I lost count how many times I've apologized. So today I'm really gonna make it up to her. I want my baby back. I got George to make her a great breakfast and one of the maids to take it to her in bed. Wrote a little note left a rose and now just waiting on her call.

While waiting I was working. For this album I'm putting together for the artist. We've got a name "Swizz Greatest" and halloween as the release date. There will be two release parties.

One is gonna be this big late night costume party for Brian, Tinashe, Evan and Jacquees at a night club. Rebecca, Bahja, Breaunna and Zonnique are getting this mid-day concert thing at a fair that'll be happening.

Tomorrow is the photoshoot and today I'm deciding on which songs go on the album. Even tho I have people to do all this for me I rather do it. Can't have anyone messing shit up.

"I think 2on should be on there. That's my shit." I said looking at the list of all their songs.

"Ay boss man like my song." Tinashe did a little twerk.

"Girl please he my biggest fan." Rebecca smirked.

Everyone started clowning. I just sat back watching laughing.

"So Chris are we gonna do any music videos?" Breaunna asked.

"Yeah everyone gets two videos it's gonna be for the album to it's a double disc. So I'm gonna need what songs you wanna do and how it's gonna play out by tomorrow for the photo shoot." I said feeling my phone vibrate.

MyLife😝. I quickly picked up going outside the room.

"Hey."

"Hi." She said softly. "Thank you for the flower and breakfast this morning."

"Anything for you baby. So today is your day. You've got a spa treatment you gonna get your hair and nails done a little shopping then it all ends back home for dinner. I'm really sorry Camila."

"It's fine Chris you've apologized enough times. How am I getting around?" I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Take which ever car you want baby." She giggled.

"Ok where is my first stop?" I hear movement.

"Ask brandy she booked everything for me. I gotta go but I'll see you tonight." I had to get back in the meeting.

"Ok I love you."

My heart skipped a beat. "I love you to baby." We said bye and hung up.

Man I hope this shit goes good. I was about to go back into the meeting room when the receptionist stopped me. "Mr Washington you have a friend here." She smiled.

"What you talkin bout?" The sound of a females heels sounded before she appeared. "Rocsi?"

Just when things start going good. What is she doing here and what is she wearing!?

"Hey Chris." She smirked coming over. "Surprised to see me?"

I looked between her and the receptionist. I should learn her name. "Uh yeah very surprised. Thank you um..."

"Meagan." She smiled.

"Right well thanks." She nodded walking away. "What are you doing here and how did you know I would be here?"

"I was out doing a little shopping just spending some me time and decided to come see you. Oh and meagan is my best friend and she was telling me about her new boss. The way she was describing the guy I knew it was you. I've missed you since our last time together. You miss me?" She smiled grabbing my hand.