This bitch Rocsi (28) *rocsi^*

Camila
Curling my hair I stood in front of the mirror. I was already dressed and my make up was done. Today I'm teaching a kids dance class and Chris is coming to help. Since he has experience I thought him being there could be fun and helpful. I just hope the kids like me. I put everything into my bag heading down to the kitchen.

"Morning George." I sat in the stool smiling. He put a plate in front of me returning the smile.

"Goodmorning Camila how are you this morning?"

"Pretty good actually." I nodded taking a forkful of eggs. "Where's Chris?"

"He is in the basement." I nodded taking my plate with me to the basement.

Getting down there I hear music. It was coming from the gym. Going in I see him working out. Biting my lip I ate my breakfast watching him. His arms and chest shining from the sweat. The way he bites his lip when lifting. I smiled when he noticed me. "Morning."

He dropped the weight picking up a towel wiping his self. Walking over he looked me up and down. "Morning." He kissed me biting my lip.

I giggled pushing him back. "You still coming to the kids dance class with me right?"

"Yeah let me shower and shit then we can leave."
********
Chris came down thirty minutes later dressed and ready to go. We got our stuff heading to the garage. I chose the range as our car of the day.

Rocsi
Out of everything they could've gave me. Kids dance class...really!? I hate kids their so annoying. They don't like me either probably because they sense I don't like them. I begged them to give me anything else but no. To make things worst I'm sharing this class shit with Camila. At first we were cool then I found out she was with Chris then I found out he no longer looks the same from middle school. That nigga is fine as hell. From the eyes tattoos hair nose ring just everything about him is sexy now. To think he was a glasses wearing nerd in school.

I pull up to the building where the class is being held and see Camila and Chris walking into the building. He opened the door for her slapping her ass as she walked by. They smiled kissing then went to the front desk walking away holding hands. That should be me.

Turning off my car I put my shades on grab my stuff making my way into the building. "I'm here for the kiddie dance class thing."

The lady looked me up and down making a face. "You are?"

"Yes just point me to the room." I snapped.

She rolled her eyes pointing to the left. I followed until I saw Chris in a room. He was laughing playing with some kids. It was such a cute scene. He looked up seeing me walking in and frowned. I chuckled putting my stuff to the side taking my glasses off strutting my way over to him. "Hey sexy."

"What you following me now?"

I laughed. "No silly I'm teaching this along with your beautiful girlfriend."

"Oh how wonderful." He mumbled going back to the little kids.

"Don't be cruel Christopher." I smirked. Looking around I see a few kids starring at me. "Hi." I waved to them. They all just looked at me then ran to Camila. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok guys lets line up for some stretching." Camila said getting in front of the little brats. "Rocsi....what are you doing here?"

"I'm your co teacher for today." I put on a nice smile.

"Oh ok." She smiled turning back to the kids.

Uh! Smiling in my face like she doesn't have what is rightfully mines. All the little brats got spread out. Chris was with them between a little boy and girl. He looked so cute playing with them.