uno

"F-father please s-stop..." The 8 year old me begged for my life as my father kept hitting me with his rubber belt.

"You half faced how dare you dressed like that?! You thought you could live in my house and start being gay!! I DON'T WANT A GAY IN MY HOUSE, GET OUT!!!!!"

______________________________

15 years later ~

"Jhope! You're up!" I got ready and made my way towards the stage.

Hi, let me introduce myself. My name is Jung Hoseok better known as my stage name Jhope. I am 23 y/o. I never really met my mom, so that's why I grew up with my father, but eventually he knew my true colours and kicked me out of the house. For months I starved myself, being bullied in the streets, stayed in the cold and rainy whether, and slept with the cats and dumpsters. I thought I was done for but a sudden man with a boy younger than me came and helped me. They treated me like their own family. At first I thought I gave up, but these people pulled through the pitch dark of my past and guided me through the path where I needed to walk through. I told them about my true self and they didn't even bother a bit. They told me that it's my life and will support me through thick and thin. I love them with all my heart and here I am fulfilling my dreams as I became a famous dancer.

"Nice job Jhope! Everyday you're doing great as always." My manager smiled at me.

"Thank you managern-nim, but I'm not here standing without your help." I said and hugged him after.

"Hahaha you don't need to thank me, I am just here helping you. You are the one who worked hard."

I smiled and him and thanked him once again.
In a couple of seconds I can already felt my back being heavy meaning something or someone is towering me.

"CONGRATS BRO!!!"
"Y-yah. JEON JUNGKOOK LET GO!!!" I whined and tried wiggling my brother out.

"Awe, I was just congratulating you!!" He pouted cutely as he slowly got down.

"Wow I didn't know that's how you congratulate someone." I sarcastically had a shocked expression.
But ending up laughing and Jungkook laughed along.

"How's dad?" I asked as I started making my way towards where my bag is.

"He's doing fine. He's missing you a lot though, visit him when you have the time alright?"

"Sure. Just not today, I still got a hectic of schedules."

"I understand. By the way bro?" I looked at him gestured him to continue.
"W-will you help me confess to this girl I've met a couple of months ago..?" He asked shyly and I just smirked.

"Ohh Jungkookie is getting himself a girlfriend hm?" I teased and poke his cheek.

"Aish, don't think too much. What if she rejects me?"
"Aye, don't think negative. Always positive thoughts alright?" I raised my thumbs and winked at him.

"Alright." He smiled and hugged my tightly.

_________________________________

Hello hello!!! Welcome to my 4th book!
To those who are new to my stories well author-nim is quite a tardy person hehe but I am trying my best to update and make someone smile :]

You can all call me Ly or LyLy cause that is my nickname though. But anyways I hope you all liked chapter 1 for my Jung Hoseok ff True Colours. I'm sorry if it's short but I will try to make the other chapters longer and better!!

I was going to upload this story next month but author-nim got so excited that's why I uploaded it today :D

So that's it for now!! See you all again next time, oh and check out my other stories <3 byeeee stay healthy and eat well!!!

- let's all be the reason why someone is smiling today and tomorrow -

~ author-nim [LY] 💜