cuatro

Flashback~

I was running down the streets heading to my job when suddenly I bumped into someone making us both fall.

I looked at the person and saw a cute boy with blonde hair.
"O-oh no, I'm so sorry." I quickly stood up and lend a hand for him to grab on.

"It's fine, I'm sorry too I wasn't looking where I was going." He said and grabbed my hand while offering me a smile.

"Huh? You're Jung Hoseok right?" I looked at him surprised.
"Oh, uhm yes I am."

"Woah, I didn't expect I will be bumping with the most talented dancer ever."
I blushed at his compliment and that is where it all started.

Min Yoongi. 26 y/o. A famous basketball player, asked me out and became my boyfriend for 2 years. I was so happy to have a man like him but everything changed after what happened last night.

"Sir? Are you alright?" I looked at Jungkook's girlfriend and smiled at her.

"Yeah I'm fine. Where is Kookie by the way?"
"Oh he left saying he needs to buy some food, and asked me to stay here with you in case something happens." She said with a gentle smile that makes my tummy feel a bit uneasy.

"Oh okay. Uhm- how old are you exactly?"

"I'm 18."

I looked at her disbelief. She's young.

Before I can manage to ask her something again, she cut me off.

"Do you want to eat something?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure." I smiled at her. She smiled back making my tummy feel that uneasiness.

I watched her every movement. She does have a perfect figure. A figure for a perfect dancer. I looked at her face that makes my heart always race.
She's really beautiful...

I mentally slapped myself before I lose my mind.
Tf' is happening?!

__________________________________________

💜💜💜