tres

Rain.
Who doesn't like rain?
The cool breeze, the glass like road, the sound. It's all relaxing to see and hear.

But..
For me?
At this time, maybe I will be the first person to be a hater of this kind of weather.

How did I end up in the rain you ask?
Well...

Sh*t my boyfriend is waiting for me at my apartment!!

Without hesitation I got up from my place and ran towards the parking ready to leave.

"Yah hyung, where are you going?" I heard Jungkook asked me at the earpiece.
"No time to explain Kook, my boyfriend is waiting for me." I breathed out.

I can already see my apartment from here but, why is there another car?
Did he bought a new one? But he just bought a Ferrari last week.

I got out from my car and headed towards the door.

Once I'm at the front of my room, I heard sound coming from inside.
I opened the door slowly but instantly regret it.

Inside was my boyfriend...

Kissing a boy.

I slammed the door shut and ran out of the building.
When I went out perfectly the sky cried too making my tears fall as well.

Why me?
I loved him with all my heart.
2 years wasted for a jerk like him.

I will never forgive you... Min Yoongi.

So that's the story.
I am now sitting at a bench right in front of the park where Jungkook and that beautiful girl was.
My phone rang and I answered it without looking at the caller because I was too exhausted and just wanted to bury myself deep into a big black hole.

"Hel-
"HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Mostly I will always startled at his sudden loud voice but this time I didn't.

"I'm at the park." I said emotionless.

"Wait there hyung! I'll pick you up." After I protest he hung up and all I could do was sigh and wait.

___________________________________

"Yoongi.. Why did you leave me?"

"Tsk. Do you think I will love someone like you? Oh please, all this time ai was just using you for fame dumbass!" He laughed and walked away.

All I could do was cry. Am I this useless?

"Wake up." A voice called but I couldn't see who it was.

"Wake up."
Who is that?

"Hyung, wake up!"
"Hyung!"
"Hyu-

HYUNG!!!!!!!" I opened my eyes and saw a worried Jungkook.
"Are you alright hyung? You were sleep talking."

"Y-yeah. I'm all right." I said with my deep morning voice.
I looked around and notice that I'm at his apartment.

"H-how did-
"I carried you. You fell asleep at the park, sorry you wait long." He said while lowerinh his head.

I smiled and ruffled his hair. "That's all right Kook."

He looked at me and gave me his signature smile.
Before I could utter a word a figure walked behind Jungkook and tugged on his shirt.

I tilted my head and my breathing stopped again.
It's her...

Jungkook looked behind only to be greeted by a cute face slightly pouting.

"Good morning my princess~" he smiled brightly and hugged the girl.
The girl giggled "Good morning too my prince." She smiled brightly at him.

I feel like a third wheeler.

"Oh by the way, this is my brother Hoseok. And Hyung, this is my girlfriend.

Park Haemi."