dos

_________________________________

"How about this?
Or no?
How about this one?
No no.
This one?"

I am now sitting (more like sulking) for one hour now as I watch my brother rummage through his closet for his confession date tonight.
Seriously he could be more gayer if that's even a word than me.

"Aish Jungkook!" He looked at me with his hands full of clothes.
"Why are you even panicking? I thought only girls do that?" I raised my brows confused.

"B-but I have to look perfect!" He whined and presume making a mess out of his room.
I slapped myself mentally and got up from my sit.

"Jungkook just be yourself. You don't have to look like you're meeting Queen Elizabeth II." I rolled my eyes and started fixing his mess.

"But I am meeting the queen!" I looked at him confused.
"I'm meeting the queen of my life!" I sighed deeply at his cheesy remark.

"Calm your balls Jungkook. Are you saying this girl is older than you?"
"No, she's 2 years younger than me. But instead of calling her a princess, I'll just call her my queen." And gave me a cheeky smile.

I chuckled at his cheekiness, "Aish you rascal. Just put on your regular white shirt and some tight jeans."

"W-will that look presentable on a confession day?" His statement made me laugh.
"What's wrong? Why are you laughing?" He questioned me and gave me a confused look.

"Nothing. Hurry up if you don't want to be late."

"Oh shoot! You're right!!" He grabbed the clothes I prepared and rushed to the bathroom.

I chuckled and made my way downstairs.

____________________________________

Jeon Jungkook. He was the young boy dad came along when I was on the streets. Just like dad, he treated me like his own brother. And that's what I also did with him. They were forcing me to change my name to Jeon but I insisted, after all I still love and miss my real family and the Jung is the only thing I can carry that reminds me of them. (Except for my past)
Jungkook was always not into girls. At first I thought he was Gay but he was just being shy and all. But today knowing that he will confess to someone he likes makes me happy.
If you're all wondering if I have someone well... I do. But of course he's a boy.

____________________________________

"Are you ready?" I asked my brother who is checking himself on the mirror for the 5th time.

"Yeah, umm just wait a second." I rolled my eyes and grabbed his shoulder them started  dragging him out of his apartment.

____________________________________

"Aish hyung, what if she doesn't come?!"

"For the 100th time Jungkook she will come!" I huffed and parked my car in front of the park.
Yep, at the park. I suggested that they should go on a picnic. Cause that's what me and my boyfriend did on our first date.

"Go on and wait for her. I'll go take care of the rest." I tapped his shoulder and is about to go out before a sudden hug stopped me.

"Thank you hyung." I smiled and patted his head.
"Anything for you lil bro."

___________________________________

I've finished the settings of their picnic.
Ohh I hope the girl will like this. She will accept Jungkook right? Well I know that he can be clumsy sometimes but he's a natural when it comes to caring and loving someone.

I positioned myself a little distant from the area but still close to see what they're doing.
(Okay stop thinking about something else)
Jungkook and I wore an earpiece so that if he needs help he will just press the button and I will hear what they're talking about.

Just have to wait for them to arrive...

__________________________________

"Hyung! We're coming." I heard Jungkook whispered from the earpiece and I quickly hid my phone to watch. I pushed the button of my earpiece and whispered a 'good luck buddy!'

I saw them approaching the picnic area and I examined the girl that Jungkook's been panicking about earlier.

She was wearing a normal jeans that caught her perfect legs.
A green hoodie, her hair is tied up to a messy bun but still looks beautiful on her.
She was carrying a sports bag. Hm, is she a sporty type?

I can't really see her face well because she is facing in front of Jungkook. They now sat down and started talking.

I pushed the button and whispered 'hey I want to join too.' I whined and I watch how Jungkook secretly pushed the button like he's scratching his ear.

"Do you want something? Like water or juice?"

"Anything is fine.." I heard the girl's voice and not lie it sounds so angelic.

The girl looked around the sky but to my dear heart surprise she looked at my way and I couldn't believe my eyes.

My heart stopped beating.
My world stopped spinning.

And I forgot for 1 second that I'm gay and my boyfriend is waiting for me at my apartment.

Sh*t.