Misty River

Sorry I kinda gave up on this

Emma was just a ordinary girl trying to fit in her ordinary prep school. The prep school she has been going to since she was eight. When she was six her dad left, and her mom couldn't handle it. She tried her best to hide her feelings and to be a good mother, but failed. At eight she broke and Emma got sent away. Just two years ago she was informed her mother had died from unknown causes. Easy to say, she didn't have the best life. She had one friend, Lily, and even she was not the best. Other then that, she was stuck, isolated from the world. No interaction with the boys at Oak Ridge. Like, at all. They could go outside, see them, but no communication. All internet activity was monitored. The worst part was the river. Misty River to be exact. The thing that separated them from the world. Her boundaries.

"Lily! Come on we are going to be late!" Emma yelled. The best part was they chose who they roomed with. Beginning of every year, they could change if wanted. Emma never changed.

"I'm coming! I just need one thing!" Lily yelled back. She always needed 'one thing'. Emma rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag.

"If you don't get to the door in one minute, I'm leaving without you!" Emma threatened. She heard running and Lily arrived at the door panting.

"Let's go!" Emma hollered and left.
Off to their first class, geometry. Ugh. They arrived and took their seats.
8:57 just in time.

"Hello everyone, is everyone excited for this wonderful day ahead of us?" Mrs. Blanchard asked. Mrs. Blanchard wasn't a bad teacher, she was just, very... optimistic.
The class groaned in reply and a couple students let their heads fall to their desks. Emma however, always did her best. All A's, her whole life. No matter what she went through, she still got good grades.

One long hour later, they were dismissed. Off to History...